lisbon setlist here:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

Did he? I've been wondering that too. It's a cliffhanger that needs to be resolved! :yes:

Uhm, I think his electricity broke before he got a chance to tell us. He was suddenly gone. :(

U2Man said:

Uhm, I think his electricity broke before he got a chance to tell us. He was suddenly gone. :(

:huh: A guy that cool can not get into much trouble..at least I hope..:|

wow, that was one of the most intense storms ive ever been in

lost power for a few hours, but thats not too bad conisdering last time i lost power it was gone for 4 days :crazy:

the ac is still broken, but this storm has helped. the temp in my place has dropped from 95 to 85 degrees. its so nice, i almost feel like i need a sweater now.

Chizip said:
wow, that was one of the most intense storms ive ever been in

lost power for a few hours, but thats not too bad conisdering last time i lost power it was gone for 4 days :crazy:

the ac is still broken, but this storm has helped. the temp in my place has dropped from 95 to 85 degrees. its so nice, i almost feel like i need a sweater now.

that storm was horrible - happened to be at the sams on Manchester when it hit - power went out- I'm sure that will be a mess - sorry to say but another one is supposed to be coming:crazy:

1stOne said:

< 1stOne frantically searches for a creep smiley....Lila, Lila

better late than never? Did you want a creep or something creepy? I went for scared...
8.gif

:wink:

hope the storm has moved away from Chiz (nursechrissi there too?) Hope everyone is safe & sound :hug:

Lila64 said:

better late than never? Did you want a creep or something creepy? I went for scared...
8.gif

:wink:

hope the storm has moved away from Chiz (nursechrissi there too?) Hope everyone is safe & sound :hug:

Thanks Lila, did you hear me calling?

That will do nicely. ^U2Man's retreat from the mods revenge march;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom