Lisbon end of leg setlist party !!!!!!!+Closing Night Setlist Party Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
neutral said:

hehe okay I'm making mp3s, I guess I'll email you guys the link later or something, not sure where to post them here. :scratch:

ahh umm mind passing some my way please:love:

Hi BG :wave: I'm not here much longer, but nice to see you anyway.

U2@NYC sta sera era l'ultima setlist party--non tu vedere qui ancora, forse...che piccata :sad:

ruffian said:

Neutral, if it's a hassle don't worry about it, esp. since I wasn't the one who asked about them initially. BTW, did you see the Chicago GAs for sale (ETS tix, though) by EPandAmerica? Don't know if you have tickets yet or not--i know someone who might want one but not both.

It's no hassle... Yes I will LJT. I only listen to Usher now :love: but I know some people like other bands. :sad:

I saw them, almost totally broke right now though. :sigh:

ruffian said:
Hi BG :wave: I'm not here much longer, but nice to see you anyway.

U2@NYC sta sera era l'ultima setlist party--non tu vedere qui ancora, forse...che piccata :sad:

Pero bella, abbiamo tantissime other threads per incontrarci :hug:

E cerchero de visitare qualsiasi setlist parties della terza leg, ma sara un po difficille perche tutti saranno di notte.

neutral said:

It's no hassle... Yes I will LJT.

I saw them, almost totally broke right now though. :sigh:
are you planning on the first or second night? i'll keep an eye out..i'm in the thick of the trade circles, it seems...

neutral said:

It's no hassle... Yes I will LJT.

Thanks Neutral .....Bono was at The Killers Chicago gig haha people were commenting on how he was singing along to Jenny Was a Friend of Mine....Bono really loves them:D

U2@NYC said:

Pero bella, abbiamo tantissime other threads per incontrarci :hug:

E cerchero de visitare qualsiasi setlist parties della terza leg, ma sara un po difficille perche tutti saranno di notte.

:hug:
per il terzo leg sono in giro--ho quattordici concerti. ma, for ci incontriamo in (sul, nel, al...fuck! i hate prepositions) un altra thread qui. the entire setlist thread will rebel if you don't attend in the fall, though :wink:

ruffian said:

:hug:
per il terzo leg sono in giro--ho quattordici concerti. ma, for ci incontriamo in (sul, nel, al...fuck! i hate prepositions) un altra thread qui. the entire setlist thread will rebel if you don't attend in the fall, though :wink:

Quattordici? :ohmy:

Vieni al secondo di Washington? Io saro a quello. :hyper:

I will try to make it here once in a while... :up:

U2@NYC said:

Quattordici? :ohmy:

Vieni al secondo di Washington? Io saro a quello. :hyper:

I will try to make it here once in a while... :up:

si, sono pazza, e vero. sono andata 19 concerti gia, per questo tour...Washington e difficile--impossible. I'm in Philadelphia the weekend before then back to Philly for the Bono lecture/dinner thing October 21, and D.C. is in the middle of the week--i can't miss anymore work than I already am. cazzo! :mad: vieni a philadelphia o pittsburgh, o atlanta...non e molto lontana di washington d.c.

I'm out.

But before I go, I'd like to thank 1st One, RamblinRose, redkat, U2Man, U2@NYC, Zwervers2, Yimou, Beachball, Axver, LJT, tre, Ruffian, etc, etc, probably easier to say: everyone, EVERYONE who has made these European leg setlist parties so much fun for me to attend (lurking first and posting later)!!

A special shout out to:

Lila64 - thank you for always posting the most amazing and fitting smilies!

Kellyahern - thank you for always being on the hunt for beautiful pics!

And thank you to all of you who have provided us with setlist updates during this summer!

Lastly thank you to U2!!!!!!

So who'll be here for the 3rd leg parties??
I'll try to make it to those as well!!
Wait and see how that'll work out!

Bye everyone

:wave:

Last edited:
Miringeltje said:
I'm out.

But before I go, I'd like to thank 1st One, RamblinRose, redkat, U2Man, U2@NYC, Zwervers2, Yimou, Beachball, Axver, LJT, tre, Ruffian, etc, etc, probably easier to say: everyone, EVERYONE who has made these European leg setlist parties so much fun for me to attend (lurking first and posting later)!!

A special shout out to:

And lastly thank you to all of you who have provided us with setlist updates during this summer!

Bye everyone

bye Miri :wave:

I'm at a ton of concerts in the fall, so I won't be here much unless it's shows that fall during weekdays...but it's been great fun to chat with all of you. I'm sure I'll see you over in Plebaville from time to time!

L03VIk said:
27.JPG

Please, where does this picture come from? It isn't from Lisbon, is it?

Miringeltje said:
I'm out.

A special shout out to:

And thank you to all of you who have provided us with setlist updates during this summer!

Bye everyone

The Toronto party will be here before you know it. See you there if not before.:wave:

riderka said:

Please, where does this picture come from? It isn't from Lisbon, is it?

SORRY! I went out a bit... It's from Oslo!
If you look closely, you'll see the norwegian flag on one of the monitor speakers;-)

Miringeltje said:
I'm out.

A special shout out to:

Bye everyone

Au revoir, gorgeous!

Hope to see you in other threads here soon! :hug:

ruffian said:

si, sono pazza, e vero. sono andata 19 concerti gia, per questo tour...Washington e difficile--impossible. I'm in Philadelphia the weekend before then back to Philly for the Bono lecture/dinner thing October 21, and D.C. is in the middle of the week--i can't miss anymore work than I already am. cazzo! :mad: vieni a philadelphia o pittsburgh, o atlanta...non e molto lontana di washington d.c.

Io potrei andare a Philly, ma non lo so... Settembre e Ottobre sono mesi difficile nil lavoro e sto cambiando de gruppo fra due settimane, dunque sara un po difficile di prenderi giorni per andare ai concerti... :sad:

For those of you coming in here to find the setlist, and don't want to spend 2 hours looking for it... Here it is: :wink:

Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
City of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet the Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where the Streets Have No Name
One

Encore:
Zoo Station
The Fly
With or Without You
All Because Of You
Yahweh

30.JPG

U2@NYC said:

Io potrei andare a Philly, ma non lo so... Settembre e Ottobre sono mesi difficile nil lavoro e sto cambiando de gruppo fra due settimane, dunque sara un po difficile di prenderi giorni per andare ai concerti... :sad:
si, ho capito...lavore e sempre un problema quando U2 tours. ci vediamo qui...and i'll post some pictures of my hackles :sexywink:

ruffian said:

si, ho capito...lavore e sempre un problema quando U2 tours. ci vediamo qui...and i'll post some pictures of my hackles :sexywink:

And some erectile hairs, please... :wink:

Now go to the love thread in this forum so we can do some butt-grabbing... :D

Woah, this is the end of the second leg? Already? Wow

I sure do lose track of time easily. It's this damn job of mine! :mad:

Anyway, all I can say is...umm...THIRD LEG TIME!! WOOOOOO!!!

SEE YOU GUYS IN OCTOBER!!!!

Back
Top Bottom