Lisbon end of leg setlist party !!!!!!!+Closing Night Setlist Party Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy:
Holy crap! I guess I did! That and the Bono cardboard cut out!
This is what I get for talking to a customer service rep. that was of no use to me!!!

:banghead:

ruffian said:

:lmao:

i'm quite proud of my hackles, thank you.

U2@NYC, by the end of the setlist thread I've regressed considerably...

non ho virgonia!

Ma e chiaro per me che non devi avere vergogna... :up:

Adesso, show some erectile hairs for us to see...

VintagePunk said:

It does take a certain maturity to discuss the human body and its functions. :wink:

yes, and it takes a certain immaturity to drool over the phrase cock feathers :wink:

U2dork said:
:ohmy:
Holy crap! I guess I did! That and the Bono cardboard cut out!
This is what I get for talking to a customer service rep. that was of no use to me!!!

:banghead:

Well, the Crumbs joke only lasted a couple of minutes.

neutral said:
Who here was wanting live Killers? :scratch: My torrent is done...

i'd love it, but i was not among the first who asked. they were awesome at Cardiff! I'm afraid I don't remember who was asking. Was it Yimou or Zwervers?

U2Man said:
:wave:

Bye all, off to bed now.....

This could very well have been my last setlist party on this tour.....:sad:

...unless U2 go to the Southern Hemispere or come back to Europe :wink:

My friend, I hope that you can come for at least some of the U.S. setlist parties...

Although I have to admit that my schedule is not that good for them either, as the last thing that I generally want to do when I get home is touching a computer, after 10 hours of cranking with it in the office...

Chizip said:

yes, and it takes a certain immaturity to drool over the phrase cock feathers :wink:

:hmm:

Maybe Ruff would like to see again the 'huge cock' I posted over at the Lemonade Stand a couple of weeks ago...

Let's give the boys a great Hipp Hipp Hurra! as they have made our life's worth living with another amazing leg of the Vertigo tour!

We bich a lot, but I know they know we love them! The setlist got a bit stuck in a moment on the last days, but all in all, we should be happy. They have played most of the hits, and included rare tresures like Miss Sarajevo. They have also played a lot from the last album, which also have to count for never-before-played-songs!!

Let's wave goodbye, we'll see you in Toronto in a month!!!

27.JPG

U2@NYC said:

Ma e chiaro per me che non devi avere vergogna... :up:

Adesso, show some erectile hairs for us to see...

non ho un fotographia di "erectile hairs" mi dispiace. hai imparato la parola furbo anocora?

When I meet and marry Bono (after his quicky divorce, of course) on the third leg, he'll undoubtedly hire someone to take care of my unappealing, mundane chores. Until then, I guess I'm on my own. :sigh:

See you all later. :wave:

VintagePunk said:

Oh, c'mon, admit it. You're giggling like an 8 year old girl. :wink:
:lmao: i love it when Chizip giggles! VP, if you keep being so funny I might offer you my hackles in Toronto...

VintagePunk said:
When I meet and marry Bono (after his quicky divorce, of course) on the third leg, he'll undoubtedly hire someone to take care of my unappealing, mundane chores. Until then, I guess I'm on my own. :sigh:

bye VP :wave:

ruffian said:

:lmao: i love it when Chizip giggles! VP, if you keep being so funny I might offer you my hackles in Toronto...

Don't tempt me when I was just off to accomplish something, you siren. :sexywink:

Later. :hug:

What do you want to bet I'll be back in 10 minutes? :reject:

*looks around sheepishly*
^I had only read the first few pages when I last posted. Now I've skimmed through most of this thread. What's the deal with that? Is there really some dweeb out there that's giggling over the fake song thing?
The pictures are awesome though... :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Bye, and know that it is now a requirement for you to wear a tank top at every setlist party. :D

:wave:

neutral said:

hehe okay I'm making mp3s, I guess I'll email you guys the link later or something, not sure where to post them here. :scratch:

Neutral, if it's a hassle don't worry about it, esp. since I wasn't the one who asked about them initially. BTW, did you see the Chicago GAs for sale (ETS tix, though) by EPandAmerica? Don't know if you have tickets yet or not--i know someone who might want one but not both.

Back
Top Bottom