Lisbon end of leg setlist party !!!!!!!+Closing Night Setlist Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Man said:
CDSigning-12.jpg

:yikes:

:yuck:

:sad:

:lmao: I just listened to a boot recently where Bono introduced Larry as "Boy George's wet dream."

Can't remember which one...

Niceman said:
1. Vertigo
2. Portugese commercials
3. More Portugese commercials
4. Some Portugeezer talking softly
5. Some Jazz!!
6. Do you really want to hurt the portugese radio station? - cover

BEST SETLIST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

bono_man2002 said:

How Come?, I was there....yeah they they screwed it up...but thats when U2 get interesting sometimes :)

Yes, they screwed it up good. I think some of those moments can be fun, but the band seemed very stressed that first show so I felt for them...

Let's not make a gay british one-kinda-hit-wonder make us start arguing now!! We we're all getting along so nice!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

:drool: TimTam...the only antidote to The Horror of all we've had to see and hear this evening... :heart:

U2Log says that during Electric Co. Bono pulls a life-size cutout of himself out of the audience and kisses and cuddles it. :lol:

Niceman said:

I was there. I wouldn't say "Painful", but it has definitely gotten a lot better!!
hey you changed your avatar, too--wow, and you went all the way back to a JT era pic. that's like, an extreme makeover.

Lila64 said:

Not in Europe, I don't believe (maybe first night...)

We had a two-threader recently, I remember making the second thread. I forget what show, though ...

kellyahern said:

I don't remember them messing that one up :reject:.

Well it wasnt a big mess up.
I think timing Larry to come in was the problem...(i'm too lazy to listen)
Bono must have made a joke about it at San Diego II....cause Larry was laughing.

ruffian said:

Yes, they screwed it up good. I think some of those moments can be fun, but the band seemed very stressed that first show so I felt for them...

Elevation was painful, but The Fly was excruciating.

btw, your new avatar is :drool:

Pop Artist said:
U2Log says that during Electric Co. Bono pulls a life-size cutout out of the audience and kisses and cuddles it. :lol:
of himself?
:ohmy:
and where can i get one of these lifesize cut-outs? and does it come in a blow-up doll version???

Pop Artist said:
U2Log says that during Electric Co. Bono pulls a life-size cutout of himself out of the audience and kisses and cuddles it. :lol:

as stated on that site:

Concert kicks off with the standard 5 songs. During Electric Co, Bono pulls a life size cardboard image of himself from the audience. He kisses and cuddles it, and then lets go of it.

1stOne said:

Penguin Bars:madspit: :madspit:

EXCUSE ME.

That is a TIM TAM.

And it is THE FUCKING HOLY OF HOLIES OF BISCUITS.

No-one dislikes a Tim Tam.

Dublin Mudslide
Original Ice Cream Pints
Irish Cream Liqueur Ice Cream with Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cookies and a Coffee Fudge Swirl

Go ahead -- take a wild ride down the Dublin Mudslide! From the first dreamy dip into the truly Irish Cream liqueur ice cream, through the jumpin' java fudge swirl & chipsy chocolatey cookies, don't be surprised to hear your tastebuds exclaiming "Erin go Wow!"

really good stuff:drool:

ramblin rose said:

Elevation was painful, but The Fly was excruciating.
yeah, what was up with that? and i think the graphics were screwy as well...

ruffian said:

hey you changed your avatar, too--wow, and you went all the way back to a JT era pic. that's like, an extreme makeover.

Well, my hair is longish too, so that one felt appropriate. More truth in advertising!

Also, why should you have to be the one to change?

Pop Artist said:

:lmao:

Axver said:

EXCUSE ME.

That is a TIM TAM.

And it is THE FUCKING HOLY OF HOLIES OF BISCUITS.

No-one dislikes a Tim Tam.

:love: you tell 'em, axver

:drool:
:combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom