Late ticket releases on Ticketmaster......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Erin go bragh

The Fly
I notice a growing trend as the first dates approach for the tour.

It seems that about 1 week prior to each show date, TM is releasing blocks of tickets previously unreleased. So far this week, it happened first with San Diego, then Anaheim, then Denver, Seattle and LA followed suit. I'll be keeping an eye on this so I can anticipate the same for the fall leg (I hope).

Any comments on this?

I've noticed tickets available (at different times) for each of the Chicago 1st leg dates as well. Not superb seats, but decent ones.

So, if you want to be in the building, I think it is still possible. Maybe even likely.

You have to keep trying Ticketmaster as the show approaches, I was lucky enough to buy floors for Anaheim just 2 days ago, and when I went back to try and buy 2 more they were all gone, then tried a few minutes later and they had some $165 seats open. Just right place, right time, but I'm sure they'll open up some more once the stage is set up in the arena, happens all the time

the venues I want to go to, I have not seen the lower closer to the stage sections for sale anywhere, not at brokers, not on Ebay, no fans offering to sell or trade them. So I have hope, besides the fact that I have hope that there are GA's they wait until the last minute to release.

bonoed said:
the venues I want to go to, I have not seen the lower closer to the stage sections for sale anywhere, not at brokers, not on Ebay, no fans offering to sell or trade them. So I have hope, besides the fact that I have hope that there are GA's they wait until the last minute to release.

Me too. I'd love to go to another Chicago show in May. I also noticed the same lack of close lower level seats. Keeps fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom