Las Vegas II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gorman said:

Here's hoping! :)

Oh and yeah, I intentionally messed with the levels during Pop Muzik... I was hoping to scare at least a few people.

evilness (but fun :evil: )

thank you again :hug:

Thanks Gorman and Ramblin Rose and Chrisedge for the stream tonight. Thanks to Rafmed and Zoofred for mirroring the stream too!

Gorman, my phone wasn't so hot last time, but I'll be going to a few more shows this year, and I'll be happy to serve as either the primary streaming source or the backup source if the first one is no good.

Re: Re: Las Vegas II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part V

Halup said:

Axver, I take issue with In A Little While from Los Angeles 2 only being considered a snippet. It was began at the end of I Still haven't and is normally only a short snippet that Bono sings over the music of Still, but on November 2, it took on a life of itself. Bono sang many lyrics form the song, as well as creating new lyrics and the music as Bono sang no longer sounded like Still. It was a version that seemed to go on for 3 minutes or more, or longer than The Ocean normally does.

Well, I was listening to the stream, and I was totally surprised by the LA II thing - however, it was absolutely a snippet, much in the style of JT/Lovetown's Exodus or ZooTV's Stand By Me. It was still to ISHFWILF's music, and if it's to another song's music, it's a snippet, much like The First Time (full lyrics or nearly) in the middle of Bad on 21 September.

Queen Bee said:

You should go. It's going to take me a long time to edit this massive mp3 I recorded. You'll have a surprise in your inbox when you wake up :happy:

You spoil me too much. Too much! :drool:

Beddy-byes.

Sea16b2.jpg

Some day, soon...

the first phone of the stream I believe was Chrisedge. When we determined he was underwater, we got a hold of ramblinrose, so this show was broadcast via her phone/blackberry.

I just got a text from her. I asked her if this was the best show - she said: "I was just trying to rank it - definitely will go down as a top one for me"

Thanks to gorman, and everyone involved for the stream this evening.

Remember, if you are going to the next show, Oakland, find out if gorman is available to stream, and contact someone if you are willing to be the source, or to at least text. You've been given notice (how's that QueenBee?)

And if QB is uploading the encore tonite, please let me know :wink:

:bow:

UPdate from Rose: She just about died when they played Mysterious Ways

Zoomerang96 said:
woah!

nice work! that's much better. :up:

You're not complaining? MW was a single! You should be all bloody w/ rage: "U2 are just the kind of band to play a single live!"

And you don't miss Electric Co.?

Are you a U2 fan?

Last edited:
MrBrau1 said:

You're not complaining? MW was a single! You should be all bloody w/ rage.

And you don't miss Electric Co.?

Are you a U2 fan?

But Mysterious Ways was made in 1991 and The Electric Co. in 1980. Forget song quality, it's all about when it was released! :happy:

Axver said:

But Mysterious Ways was made in 1991 and The Electric Co. in 1980. Forget song quality, it's all about when it was released! :happy:

It's proof of shit U2 taste.

Not missing Electric Co. says ALOT.

That song is the monkey's uncle.

oh shut up already

i love u2's 80's music, all of it save october which is sketchy at best.

mr brau if you're looking to push my buttons, i never have trouble dropping the gloves.

Just spoke to redkat who was at the show this evening. She said it was awesome. And if you missed my post a page or two ago, ramblinrose ranks it right at or near the top as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom