Las Vegas II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Well, we have a stream today, courtesy of Chrisedge via gorman's server. To listen, open http://live.g0rman.com:8000 in a program that supports streaming such as WinAmp or iTunes. The Radio Gorman preshow has started, and the 64 places have been snapped up. If someone is able to mirror the stream so more people can listen, that would be really awesome.
[Edit: rafmed has a mirror at http://201.133.120.133:8000/listen.pls but it can only take ten people.]

U2 will likely take the stage around 9:20-9:30pm US Pacific time. Las Vegas has a later starting time than most cities, with the opener taking the stage at 8pm rather than 7:30pm. 9:30pm US Pacific time is 12:30am Sunday US eastern and 3:30pm Sunday in Queensland.

Of course, a lot of us are wondering whether Mofo will be played today, or if maybe The Wanderer will debut or Zoo Station with its slot machine graphics will reappear. Word from Las Vegas is that In A Little While, Until The End Of The World, and Mysterious Ways were all soundchecked in full today. But as we know all too well with Mofo, just because a song is soundchecked doesn't mean it will be played - either that night or at all.

Have fun! Showtime is approaching!

Last edited:
I'm done waiting for Mofo. If it plays, it'll be a welcome surprise, but this nightly letdown is very ensaddening. :(

This is the first time I've heard the Vertigo version of Wild Horses! :happy: Oh man, I can only imagine what those in the audience are feeling right now.

Guuuhhh, this is WGRYWH from my Boston show.

Queen Bee wishes she has footage of me going nuts. :wink:

ensaddening!!! :lmao:

i'm diggin' that word. i hope they save it for another show...

like atlanta... :shifty:

We're on the second thread and the show hasn't even started yet!

Setlist parties with a stream 0wnz my s0uL

wenda said:
This one?

3e4188a9.jpg

is that a butterfly in Bono's jacket? :ohmy:

that, the hat and the pose = gay parade :no:

not that there's anything wrong with that :wink:

Which Boston shows did you see again, Axver? I always forget.

ruffian said:
ensaddening!!! :lmao:

i'm diggin' that word. i hope they save it for another show...

like atlanta... :shifty:

:wink: I tried thinking of a better word for a while then I just gave up and wrote it.

Lancemc said:
This is the first time I've heard the Vertigo version of Wild Horses! :happy: Oh man, I can only imagine what those in the audience are feeling right now.

Its great, I have it on the U2 Rocks the Midwest DVD :drool: I'm hoping they play it at MSG!

pepokiss said:

is that a butterfly in Bono's jacket? :ohmy:

that, the hat and the pose = gay parade :no:

not that there's anything wrong with that :wink:

hey, he's Ubersexual! :up:

GibsonGirl said:
Which Boston shows did you see again, Axver? I always forget.

The three first leg ones, 24, 26, and 28 May. The 26th had the tour debut of Out Of Control and the 28th had the first WGRYWH in 12.5 years.

WildHoneyAlways said:

:yes:

I don't think we'll hear it. like ever. :(

I'm just glad I got to hear them shits back in '97. Easily one of the defining moments of my life. Probably the only time in my life that my brain literally turned off. That fuckin' TV was HUGE.

I'm hearing this song

LIKE A NEEDLE LIKE A VEIN
LIKE SOMEONE TO BLAME
LIKE SONS OF CAIN
LIKE A RUNAWAY TRAIN
I NEED YOUR LOVE
(I need your love)
I NEED YOUR LOVE
(I need your love)
GIVE IT UP!!

WHEN THE NIGHT HAS NO END
AND THE DAY'S YET TO BEGIN