Las Vegas II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Gorman, you wouldn't happen to have anything from the 10/17/05 show would you? I haven't been able to find anything anywhere. It would be so amazing to hear that show again...:drool:

Diane L said:
This is a very pretty version of Walk On.
Just about all of the Elevations tour versions were wonderful! Much better than the current version, if you ask me. :reject:

I just spoke to redkat - she has seats behind the stage - behind Larry. She saw Miroslava in the ellipse. Show should be starting in about 5 minutes she thinks. Chiz won money at blackjack and should have stayed for the show tonite. (now, trying to catch up)

Oh my God, Axver. I think I found you. I'm not sure, though... This person looks like he has your hair colour, and he looks like he has glasses...and he was jumping like a maniac. (UTEOTW)

cap001_01.jpg

Is that you?!

cleazer said:
Just about all of the Elevations tour versions were wonderful! Much better than the current version, if you ask me. :reject:

This is why the Elevation tour was the best tour and will prob never be duplicated

sami0201 said:

I'm 16 and my first concert was 10/14/05 in NYC :hyper: :lol:

:wave:

oh man, you're incredibly lucky, I'd kill to see them in NYC, probably the place I'd want to see them most besides Dublin. Bet it was fantastic, eh?

but I got to see them before you, and on Bono's birthday :wink:

Is this Yahweh from Dublin 3? I think he mentioned curfew at that show, and then they extended the show for another 30 minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom