Las Vegas II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, it's ~ half an hour before "wake up." any guess as to what might be playing over the PA right now? i want to text a friend who's at the show with some lyrics, freak her out with my mad psychic skills. :wink: i should probably just wait until 9:10 and hit her with some "rockin' the casbah."

If you shout... said:

I'm just glad I got to hear them shits back in '97. Easily one of the defining moments of my life. Probably the only time in my life that my brain literally turned off. That fuckin' TV was HUGE.

I. Am. So. Jealous.

Man, I shoulda had my shit together back then. I was so in love with Pop. Too bad I was like nine and my parents probably wouldn't have taken me anyway.

Zooropa1310 said:
Does anyone remember where The Bank Robbers were from? I'm watching Cops, and I think this guy said that he was in a band called The Bank Robbers :| . Maybe I was just hearing things...

they were on stage in new jersey, so i'm thinking they are from there or NYC..just saw a few of the boys at the Philly shows in October.

Axver said:

The 26th had the tour debut of Out Of Control and the 28th had the first WGRYWH in 12.5 years.

so sad I missed Horses by 1 show, but Out of Control was :drool:

Zooropa1310 said:
Does anyone remember where The Bank Robbers were from? I'm watching Cops, and I think this guy said that he was in a band called The Bank Robbers :| . Maybe I was just hearing things...

I think they were from New Jersey...I saw them play at E. Rutherford 2 May 18th.

One of them got arrested???:huh:

Axver said:

The three first leg ones, 24, 26, and 28 May. The 26th had the tour debut of Out Of Control and the 28th had the first WGRYWH in 12.5 years.

In that case, maybe we can see you on video! I have a DVD that has some songs from those dates on it, and sometimes the camera has some good shots of the GA audience. I'll have to be on the lookout for you!

AtomicBono said:

I. Am. So. Jealous.

Man, I shoulda had my shit together back then. I was so in love with Pop. Too bad I was like nine and my parents probably wouldn't have taken me anyway.

I was just a kid, too. I used my life savings to buy "floor" seats for myself and my mother and to pay for the transportation and shit. She didn't wanna go AT ALL, and the only way it could happen was if I shouldered the costs. I did. She was converted and is now a massive fan. So that's cool, I guess. Still, $200 bucks was a lot of fucking money to scrounge together when you're like 14 years old and can't work or anything.

Zooropa1310 said:

New Jersey. They were onstage at NJ2.

GONE.

this song is my soul.

U2 should start ending shows with this song.

U2 should start playing the entire Pop album.

U2 should live with me and do everything I say.

Queen Bee said:
hydrahump.gif

Rafmed, are you going to mirror this when the show starts? It sounds like there's a lot of people blocked out.

If you shout... said:

I was just a kid, too. I used my life savings to buy "floor" seats for myself and my mother and to pay for the transportation and shit. She didn't wanna go AT ALL, and the only way it could happen was if I shouldered the costs. I did. She was converted and is now a massive fan. So that's cool, I guess. Still, $200 bucks was a lot of fucking money to scrounge together when you're like 14 years old and can't work or anything.

Indeed. Very impressive. But hey, I'd do anything up to but not including selling my soul to see U2 live (unless they played Mofo and Discotheque. then, yeah, I'd totally sell my soul for that shit). Luckily my daddy's a rich lawyer so I don't have to do anything really :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom