Las Vegas II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you need someone to blame
Throw a rock in the air
You're bound to hit someone guilty

one of my favorite quotes ever:drool:

nurse chrissi said:

speaking of which I reserved the hotel today :hyper: - by that time however you will probably have no voice and just want to crash

:hyper: i can't imagine i'll be burned out by St. L.--I'm doing Atlanta, Boston and Cleveland before then but they are spread out, and I dropped charlotte. why aren't you coming to Omaha? It's only a $49 flight from StL...

ruffian said:

Diane :hug:
I'm still in advanced stages of tour withdrawal. Haven't gone this long between shows since europe and the third leg. really, i need to get a life :reject:

I'm still trying to figure out how to finance my trip to Boston. I've been so lazy about getting things up on eBay...it really is quite labor-intensive when you figure how much you actually get for your stuff unless you have something worth crazy money.

You have a really interesting life without needing to get one! :hug: And think of it THIS way: you're getting to spend quality time with Missing Link and your other furry babies.

ruffian said:

:hyper: i can't imagine i'll be burned out by St. L.--I'm doing Atlanta, Boston and Cleveland before then but they are spread out, and I dropped charlotte. why aren't you coming to Omaha? It's only a $49 flight from StL...

I was just checking into it today :reject:

sami0201 said:
Axver- what happened to your other sig? (the one with part of that speech from 11/26/89 Streets) I loved that :love:

I'd had that sig for so long that I thought it was about time for a change.

I didn't intend for a colour change though! :madspit:

nurse chrissi said:
If you need someone to blame
Throw a rock in the air
You're bound to hit someone guilty

one of my favorite quotes ever:drool:

The song is loaded with them, but my favorite (by miles, no less) has to be...

"You can't even remember
what I'm trying to forget."

The reality of that line has to be the most painful feeling in the world, and I don't know how it could possibly have been expressed with such brevity and lucidity. Shockingly, horrifyingly, terrifically moving. I love this song with everything I am.

Diane L said:

I'm still trying to figure out how to finance my trip to Boston. I've been so lazy about getting things up on eBay...it really is quite labor-intensive when you figure how much you actually get for your stuff unless you have something worth crazy money.

You have a really interesting life without needing to get one! :hug: And think of it THIS way: you're getting to spend quality time with Missing Link and your other furry babies.
true, the dogs have been with me all day, and they'd much prefer that i be here, feeding them popcorn, than in Las Vegas in the front row of the ellipse with my non-furry friends :wink:

ebay is definitely a pain in the butt...but maybe you should follow sicy's lead and sell used shoes to fetishists! freakin' brilliant!

Another of my favorite U2 lines of all time in this song. Ironically, it is something which Bono should have written during the Zooropa-era. It sums up contemporary relationships (especially long-distance ones) better than I would ever have thought possible:

"We're binary code--a one and a zero."

Perfection. Like stations on a dial, baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom