Las Vegas II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
Do we have someone else who could work backup just in case something bad does happen with gorman's power?

thanks for the vote of confidence that St. Louis won't be hit with a nasty storm:wink:

it'll be fine - the city doesn't lose power nearly as much as the county - oh course there is a tornado watch right now:ohmy:

nurse chrissi said:

thanks for the vote of confidence that St. Louis won't be hit with a nasty storm:wink:

it'll be fine - the city doesn't lose power nearly as much as the county - oh course there is a tornado watch right now:ohmy:

I lose power all too regularly during storms so I always get nervous when one approaches now. Normally it's only a few seconds, but just one's enough!

Though I live on the edge of the Gold Coast so that doesn't really help. At least I'm not living in Tourist Fucking Central though.

And damn you, gorman! I normally haven't been surprised by the music but that one made me jump!

gorman, about a half hour from now you should start blasting a live version of MOFO, probably freak out a couple people.

Now I give you the Stephen Colbert "Quote of the Day":

On Harriet Miers: "It is good you quit, because you are a quitter. Not an 'acquitter,' because only judges can acquit, and you will never be a judge, because you are a quitter." Looks like Stephen finds the defendant… guilty!

Hi wenda and all! :wave:

bucketobeer.gif

cn_topphotos.jpg

Ok, don't mind this. I just figured out how to post images on here. :huh:

Yes, I'm slower than dirt.

I just heard from U2Fanatic4Ever - In the ellipse, on the rail in front of Edge's monitor :rockon:

She said that the person behind her scanned in, but didn't want to be in the ellipse, so she & her friend got to go in instead!

I think that deserves a:

boomcha_comp.gif

Axver said:
I'm wondering if U2 want to do UTEOTW with the Zoo baby slot machine graphics ... :hmm:

Or maybe Zoo Station? It's worth noting the pattern of the last three performances of ZS:

2005-08-14, Lisbon
2005-09-12, Toronto
2005-10-10, New York

I hope U2 play it next on 2005-11-08, Oakland! :hyper:

Unfortunately, there's no 2005-12-06 show, so the pattern's about to be broken one way or another.

my guess is a Slot machine graphic/Zoo Station/UTEOTW/Mysterious Ways Encore with a full version of In A LIttle While after I Still Haven't Found... if they play all those songs, which i doubt.

Ahh, that just brought back to bestest memories from my concert. Fast Cars was truely a highlight of the show.

Clawgrabber said:

my guess is a Slot machine graphic/Zoo Station/UTEOTW/Mysterious Ways Encore with a full version of In A LIttle While after I Still Haven't Found... if they play all those songs, which i doubt.

I personally think it'll be one or the other as far as UTEOTW and MW go. I think it's more realistic that U2 will play those two than Mofo or Wanderer or IALW because they've very successfully done them earlier this tour, especially MW.

Lila _ I'm still looking for some LA pictures (Kelly will have much more luck when she gets back)

just found this great one from the 10/7 show:drool:
6156819chrissib1152005101442PM.jpg

nurse chrissi said:
Lila _ I'm still looking for some LA pictures (Kelly will have much more luck when she gets back)

just found this great one from the 10/7 show:drool:
6156819chrissib1152005101442PM.jpg

Now even I can say that picture rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom