Las Vegas I Setlist Watch and Party, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Partyslammer said:

I'm almost certain Bullet wasn't played on 10/3/89 and 10/27/89.

T.B.

And you'd be right about 3 October 1989, good spotting! It was played on 27 December 1989 though.

ABOY

34543%3A6323232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2348%3D%3A36%3D753%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B%3B7%3A49355ot1lsi

mobvok said:

I know it's impressive that they haven't lost any songs from the album on the setlist over the course of the tour, and they've actually added two more, but.....

Is anyone really excited anymore about ABOY?

meh, I prefer it to the album version, whenever I hear it I find it better than I expected.

IMO, when they tour for the next album whenever that'll be, the only song that will be a sure thing in the set from HTDAAB is gonna be "Vertido," imo.

T.B.

SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (Snippet) / See Me Feel Me (Snippet)
5. The Ocean
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
7. Beautiful Day
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets
10. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
11. Love & Peace Or Else
12. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham
13. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
14. Miss Sarajevo

HUMAN RIGHTS
15. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
16. Where The Streets Have No Name
17. One / Can't Help Falling In Love With You (Snippet)

ENCORE
18. Walk On
19. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
20. With Or Without You

21. All Because Of You
22. Yahweh

Partyslammer said:
IMO, when they tour for the next album whenever that'll be, the only song that will be a sure thing in the set from HTDAAB is gonna be "Vertido," imo.

T.B.

Thomas Bell?

Is that you?

IMO, when they tour for the next album whenever that'll be, the only song that will be a sure thing in the set from HTDAAB is gonna be "Vertigo," imo.

T.B.

Lila64 said:
S =
Spanish Eyes
Stories For Boys
Silver & Gold
Stay
Salome
Sweetest Thing
That would be cool.

Heck, just about any letter would be cool.

cbradfly1 said:
Best "Bad" snippet. Great question.

thanks. i'm having a hard time thinking of my favorite from shows i haven't been too (and i haven't heard anywhere near enough for my taste), but out of shows i have been to, chicago 5/12/05 wins, hands down.

and for the record, people have the power is great and all, but it's no 40.

Partyslammer said:

T.B.

i don't know about that... they could easily keep COBL. LAPOE could replace BTBS imho...

the key though, is rotation. they could play them all if they really wanted to.

Oh my. :lol: I mustn't have the TV on at 4:00 AM. There was an advert that displayed something about a "free underpad." I thought it read "free underpants."

Must be time for Yahweh.

cleazer said:
That would be cool.

Heck, just about any letter would be cool.

What about.....X! muhahahaha.

(Yeah, ok, I know, Xanax and Wine. But it would have to be played three times and that would just be silly)

Back
Top Bottom