Las Vegas I Setlist Watch and Party, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lemonfix said:

I actually have started pronouncing this as it's abriviation. Like, wowie, it's WOWY!

:reject:

I've been doing that forever. Like "ABOY" "a boy." "PITNOL" "pit...nol." "EBTTRT" "eb..te-te...rrr...te"

idioteque = mofo. i dunno. the songs both rule.

Mercy :drool:

Jamescorymiko said:
If you could pick out 1 letter for an encore, and choose up to 3 songs starting with that letter, what 1 letter would you choose?

L

Last Night on Earth
Like A Song
Love is Blindness

AtomicBono said:

Miami :drool: I fully support Miami returning. too bad it's about as likely as...uhh...something else that's unlikely.

As for Edge's strings breaking, well, my dad breaks strings all the time. I guess cuz he plays too fast and hard or something, he really jams on like What Goes On, but it seems like he always breaks his B-string :huh:

just thought everyone needed to know that

B-strings suck. But it's the G-string that's the worst (no, I'm not trying to be funny :wink: ). My acoustic AND my crappy little electric hate G-strings. I think they snap them on purpose.

Clawgrabber said:

i saw that happen at the St. Louis Elevation show

:drool:

the night before, i saw Bad with snippet of WHEN I LOOK AT THE WORLD:drool: :drool: :drool: X infinity

When I look at the world!!! I always loved that. You know on Atomic Bomb the equal is is "One Step Closer" anyone else notice???

KhanadaRhodes said:

whore.gif

Ah, there's the whore. :D

SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (Snippet) / See Me Feel Me (Snippet)
5. The Ocean
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
7. Beautiful Day
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets
10. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
11. Love & Peace Or Else
12. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham
13. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
14. Miss Sarajevo

HUMAN RIGHTS
15. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
16. Where The Streets Have No Name
17. One / Can't Help Falling In Love With You (Snippet)

ENCORE
18. Walk On
19. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
20. With Or Without You

21. All Because Of You2

its uber embarrassing, going to buy a g-string. they know what you're talking about, but they still laugh.

Try asking for a heavy g-string....geez, i'd rather buy the whole friggin pack...

GibsonGirl said:

B-strings suck. But it's the G-string that's the worst (no, I'm not trying to be funny :wink: ). My acoustic AND my crappy little electric hate G-strings. I think they snap them on purpose.

I've gotten a nasty scratch from a snapped G-string. :sad:

Queen Bee said:
-- Break --

All Because Of You :|

I know it's impressive that they haven't lost any songs from the album on the setlist over the course of the tour, and they've actually added two more, but.....

Is anyone really excited anymore about ABOY?

mobvok said:

I know it's impressive that they haven't lost any songs from the album on the setlist over the course of the tour, and they've actually added two more, but.....

I would be if BONO PLAYED GUITAR LIKE HE SHOULD :mad:

cbradfly1 said:

When I look at the world!!! I always loved that. You know on Atomic Bomb the equal is is "One Step Closer" anyone else notice???

you think so???

hmm.. i always thought one step closer was more like grace...

to me when i look at the world is great because of edge's guitars...

dunno what other song i would compare it to, though... maybe crumbs.

no, not crumbs.
dunno

Clawgrabber said:
D:
Desire (Lovetown solo, Zoo TV sonics, full electrics, LARRY GOING MAD ON DRUMS)
Discotheque
Daddy's Gonna Pay...

I'd substitue Desire for Do You Feel Loved... a song that never got played as much as it should have but one of my favourites ever.

and Daddy's for DIRTY DAY :rockon:

I"m going to have a shower guys (i know it already stinks enough that half of us knew the setlist before the show started)

But it brings good luck...last time I had a shower ...They Debuted Miss Sarajevo.

(Last time i had a shower in a setlist party :wink: )

mobvok said:

I was just thinking the same thing!!! It's not one of their more exciting or memorable songs. I'd much, MUCH rather hear them play "Crumbs" live.

fandangamoq said:
its uber embarrassing, going to buy a g-string. they know what you're talking about, but they still laugh.

Try asking for a heavy g-string....geez, i'd rather buy the whole friggin pack...

Yeah you just buy the set. I used to work in a Music store I wouldn't sell singles unless they were bass strings. Just on principle.

VintagePunk said:

I've gotten a nasty scratch from a snapped G-string. :sad:

G-strings are mean little buggers. :yikes: I nearly took out an eye while I was playing a gig with my old band, thanks to the G-string.

Clawgrabber said:

i saw that happen at the St. Louis Elevation show

:drool:

the night before, i saw Bad with snippet of WHEN I LOOK AT THE WORLD:drool: :drool: :drool: X infinity

oh, man. that's beautiful.

okay everyone, since they're playing ABOY and there's not much else to talk about (which i mean in only the best of humour, of course) - what's the best BAD snippetry you've ever seen/heard?

Back
Top Bottom