Las Vegas I Setlist Watch and Party, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think Mofo happens tomorrow. It's not a favorite of mine but so many people on this board want to see it...I've started rooting for it.

KhanadaRhodes said:

everyone usually hangs around a bit longer though but even before they were halfway done people were already going to bed. maybe it's because there wasn't a stream, but i like to think it's because they're playing what could be the most boring setlist ever tonight. and in vegas, of all places!

I think it's the latter. :yes:

Just checked my voice mail for message from a friend who's there tonight. Was hoping it was Can't Help Falling in Love, but was Walk On. (Accoustic, for whomever it was that asked earlier) Ah well, will have to deal. :wink:

Jamescorymiko said:

I'd like a full MLK too.

I would be okay without Miami :reject:

Live, I think Miami rocks. But I understand. :) I guess we could go with Mothers of the Disappeared....

AtomicBono said:

indeed it was. I didn't like it immediatley like I did OK Computer and The Bends, but I was determined to like it simply because it's Radiohead and I loved how weird it was and how the whole thing flowed together. i'm a big fan of albums that are...albums. you know, where all the songs go together and stuff.

anyway now I love it :drool:

idiotheque:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

as soon as you know that song better, you need to hear the live version from the live ep
"i might be wrong-live recordings"

WOWY - We know how Bono loves the ladies :wink:
3454398%3B23232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2348%3D%3A36%3D753%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B%3B7%3A493%3B4ot1lsi

Mofo
Mysterious Ways
Mercy!

And that would be akin to U2 committing Murder because most of the audience would drop dead from shock after that. :wink:

Axver said:

I don't think Bullet missed any on Lovetown, it was just JT and that Elevation gig. It has been played an equal amount of times as Streets, which missed a number of JT shows and one on Lovetown.

I'm almost certain Bullet wasn't played on 10/3/89 and 10/27/89.

T.B.

mobvok said:
Walk On
Whose Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
With or Without You

Mofo
Mysterious Ways

Miami!

:wink:

Miami :drool: I fully support Miami returning. too bad it's about as likely as...uhh...something else that's unlikely.

As for Edge's strings breaking, well, my dad breaks strings all the time. I guess cuz he plays too fast and hard or something, he really jams on like What Goes On, but it seems like he always breaks his B-string :huh:

just thought everyone needed to know that

Clawgrabber said:

idiotheque:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

as soon as you know that song better, you need to hear the live version from the live ep
"i might be wrong-live recordings"

I have a video clip of Radiohead performing it on SNL. :drool: :drool: Who's in the bunker, who's in the bunker.....

alexdescending said:

ooo, i've never heard that. sounds like it would be great.

any bad snippetry is good snippetry.

He would do it every now and then during the 3rd leg of Elevation. One of my most vivid memories of that tour was Bono standing right above me doing it in the fall of 2001 in ATL. I had seen 4 previous shows all in seats ...always wondering what the big deal about GA was. That night I understood what GA was all about.

cleazer said:
:laugh: Sounds like multiple problems for Edge's guitar.

He busted 2 strings during Wild Horses at Staples on Wednesday. The song must be jinxed!

T.B.

he broke 2 strings in L.A.2 during Wild Horses as well. Dallas crept around the ellipse to give him another guitar, but Edge finished with the 4 strings he had left, all the while Bono was singing the lyrics... Don't turn around... don't turn around again

If you could pick out 1 letter for an encore, and choose up to 3 songs starting with that letter, what 1 letter would you choose?

TripThroughWire said:
Good morning everyone !:yawn:
What happened ?

You wont believe it, they walked on stage and play U2 songs!! , dont tell anyone, but I think they might walk off stage in about 20 minutes too.

:wink:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (Snippet) / See Me Feel Me (Snippet)
5. The Ocean
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
7. Beautiful Day
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets
10. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
11. Love & Peace Or Else
12. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham
13. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
14. Miss Sarajevo

HUMAN RIGHTS
15. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
16. Where The Streets Have No Name
17. One / Can't Help Falling In Love With You (Snippet)

ENCORE
18. Walk On
19. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
20. With Or Without You

Back
Top Bottom