Las Vegas I Setlist Watch and Party, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chizip said:

mrBrau1 was sloshed and attacked zoomerang when zoomerang was positive in a setlist party for like the first time ever

Zoomerang was definitely the one who was sloshed, half his posts didn't even make sense. Brau was the one who asked Zoomerang why he was happy that Mysterious Ways was played over The Electric Co. and it went from there.

Axver said:

Zoomerang was definitely the one who was sloshed, half his posts didn't even make sense. Brau was the one who asked Zoomerang why he was happy that Mysterious Ways was played over The Electric Co. and it went from there.

MrBrau1 deliberately tried to provoke Zoomerang, and I think you joined him Axver......

Last edited:
U2Man said:

MrBrau1 deliberately tried to provoke Zoomerang, and I think you joined him Axver......

No, I just made a cynical remark. I believe it was something like "But Mysterious Ways was released in 1991 and Electric Co. in 1980". I'm too lazy to go find the thread.

bono_man2002 said:
I Hope they play Mofo tonight :hyper:

Idiot. They're going to do Cartoon World, everyone knows that. Why don't you? Huh, why not? :angry:

Axver said:

Idiot. They're going to do Cartoon World, everyone knows that. Why don't you? Huh, why not? :angry:

Ummm...prehaps...because I can't spell?...but thats not my fault...i'm not a witch!

(ok so I can't tell jokes either..go ahead and poke me with your small stick)

Why are we still in a setlist party from a show that finished a few days ago?

Back
Top Bottom