Las Vegas I Setlist Watch and Party, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2forlife said:
Is Miri still here?

Was walking back and forth between my laptop (at the kitchen table) and my printer/copier (in the bedroom).
And simply not able to keep up.
So I kinda dropped out.

:(

Sorry that I didn't say goodbye to any of you.

My thanks to Chizip (for texting), Queen Bee (for posting the songs) and Lila64 (for posting the setlist).

It looks like I won't be here for the next few setlists.

And no, I won't be in Vegas tomorrow.
Though I wish I was.

Of course, you'll see that when I come here on Sunday morning to check out what they played at the 2nd Vegas concert, I missed out on the debut/return of some rare song.

Also wanted to add, has it occured to anybody that they might be rehearsing Mofo, so they can play it on the 4th leg in NZ/Aus.
I think it kinda makes sense.
Popmart was the last time they were there.
So they should at least play a song (or two) from POP.

Last edited:
WildHoneyAlways said:
Well, I'm glad I went out last. :wink:
No offense to my lovely setlisters, of course.
I can't wait to hear what people have to say about this show. :cute: (chizip, ramblin, etc)
:|

Well, if QB was telling the truth, Chizip is filled with utter joy now :hmm:

It will be interesting to hear what he has to say.

Lila64 said:

You have to purchase in advance my dear... Never a last minute fare... And Southwest always has specials...

that's what I'm saying! why couldn't they have had this special a few weeks ago!!! instead of announcing it the day before??? That's the best price they've had all year that I can remember. (sigh)

Oh well, just booked the room for Buffalo... woo hoo!

Last edited:
hey Axver, I don't know if it was mentioned but I didn't see it on u2-vertigo-tour.com, but there was a Killers - All These Thing's That I've Done snippet at the end of Beautiful Day for this show.

The "I've got sould, but I'm not a soldier" part, your favorite line :giggle:

Chizip said:
hey Axver, I don't know if it was mentioned but I didn't see it on u2-vertigo-tour.com, but there was a Killers - All These Thing's That I've Done snippet at the end of Beautiful Day for this show.

The "I've got sould, but I'm not a soldier" part, your favorite line :giggle:

Yeah, the snippet's on U2VT, I believe my reaction in the setlist party went roughly like this:

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!!

THE WORST FUCKING LINE EVER WRITTEN!!!!!

BONO, YOU ARE AN IDIOT!"

Bringing out Brandon Flowers for In A Bloody Little While! really topped that one off! :lol:

Axver said:

Yeah, the snippet's on U2VT, I believe my reaction in the setlist party went roughly like this:

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!!

BONO, YOU ARE AN IDIOT!"

Bringing out Brandon Flowers for In A Bloody Little While! really topped that one off! :lol:

I cannot wait to hear what WildHoneyAlways has to say to you :wink:

U2Man said:

I cannot wait to hear what WildHoneyAlways has to say to you :wink:

I don't have anything to say. People are entitled to their own opinions. There's really no need to insult an artist you don't like though. :shrug:

Anyway, to me music can just be entertainment. Every lyric doesn't have to be poetry, doesn't have to mean something. I'm no music snob. :wink: I just want to be entertained.

Check this one out then. Some friends of mine said it was a real treat :rockon:

cdcda.jpg

:shifty:

WildHoneyAlways said:
There's really no need to insult an artist you don't like though.

I believe the only artist I insulted was Bono. I didn't know I didn't like him. :wink:

Just got home. FINALLY got into the Ellipse! And met Miroslava! Yay!

A.MAZ.ING show. Could not be happier. Loved Mary J Blige, loved Brandon Flowers, loved UTEOTW and Bad ... simply amazing.

I was just so damn happy to finally scan into the Ellipse! There was much squealing and jumping around. :wink:

I deleted this and then went to post it in the correct setlist party, only to find that it had been locked. Since ya'll are talking about it here anyway, I'll just leave it.

I spoke with several fans in the Ellipse who had been to numerous shows, and they said this was the best show they'd seen. I might have to agree, but need a little time to mull it over objectively.

Last edited:
Corianderstem edited her post, so there goes the need for mine ...

Last edited:
I just went back and edited my post, because I'm in the last setlist thread, and it looks lovely. Yay!

Axver said:

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!!

BONO, YOU ARE AN IDIOT!"

You'll be happy to know that when Bono snippeted that line both nights the only person I could think of was you. I seemed to have recalled that weren't too crazy about this line. In fact I came really close to speaking into the phone last night to let you know that Bono had dedicated the snippet to you. :lol:

Then I decided it probably wasn't a good idea. :|

ramblin rose said:

You'll be happy to know that when Bono snippeted that line both nights the only person I could think of was you. I seemed to have recalled that weren't too crazy about this line. In fact I came really close to speaking into the phone last night to let you know that Bono had dedicated the snippet to you. :lol:

Then I decided it probably wasn't a good idea. :|

:lmao:

I probably would've hopping on a plane to share a piece of my mind with Bono. :wink:

ramblin rose said:
How in the world could Vegas 2 get ugly. :confused: I'll have to tread carefully into those threads tomorrow.:crazy:

It wasn't anyone who stayed for the stream/show. It was afterward that was lame. That's why the thread got locked. It wasn't the regulars. :hug:

ramblin rose said:
How in the world could Vegas 2 get ugly. :confused: I'll have to tread carefully into those threads tomorrow.:crazy:

Zoomerang was sloshed and decided to post.

ramblin rose said:

khanadarhoades rules with an iron fist when interference peeps do not coexist! :lmao:

U2Man said:

Actually he was positive to begin with. Don't know what happened then.

mrBrau1 was sloshed and attacked zoomerang when zoomerang was positive in a setlist party for like the first time ever

Back
Top Bottom