LA 2 Setlist Party Thread 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the rockin edge said:

you put marmite on weet-bix?:ohmy: I would think that is awful but I've never had it so I won't judge it:wink:

Yep, take one Weet-bix, spread Marmite on one side, and eat. It's quite nice!

One of these days, I'm going to try Marmite with honey on Weet-bix. Sounds disgustingly wonderful! :drool:

hey everyone :wave: takin a break from pre-cal homework...

vegemite is the worst thing i've ever tasted in my life.

has the show started yet?

what all is IN vegamite and marmite and all that? it tastes like... molasses mixed with carrots or something.

(also, *pokes* evie, just to freak her out.) :wink:

Axver said:

Yep, take one Weet-bix, spread Marmite on one side, and eat. It's quite nice!

One of these days, I'm going to try Marmite with honey on Weet-bix. Sounds disgustingly wonderful! :drool:

I've had peanut butter on Weetbix. Surprisingly good, if a little difficult to finish off because of the stickiness.

hi everyone

Mofo? UF? :drool:
also found this over on u2.com
u2.com has aome footage of RTSS from Chicago up in the subscribers section
Exclusive to U2.Com, catch this latest clip from the upcoming DVD 'Vertigo 2005//U2 Live From Chicago', taken from the Bonus Material 'Surveillance Cuts' on Disc 2.
http://www.u2.com/highlights/?hid=178

I really like the DVD clip up on U2.com right now. Lots of close ups of Bono's mouth when he's singing. And Edge's feet, too.

AtomicBono said:
hey everyone :wave: takin a break from pre-cal homework...

vegemite is the worst thing i've ever tasted in my life.

has the show started yet?

the show will never start. we will be stuck here in setlist party limbo forever.

evieangelique said:

I've had peanut butter on Weetbix. Surprisingly good, if a little difficult to finish off because of the stickiness.

I'm allergic to nuts. :sad:

I've used Marmite, various jams, and honey though, and they're all nice. Now to combine them! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom