LA 2 Setlist Party Thread 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:

me too :happy: (except my stream's in Real Player)

listening to Dirty Day right now :drool:

Ha ha, me too! :lol:

I feel like listening to Fast Cars so I believe I shall.

Thank God the NBA is back (im watching the raptors right now). Basketball is truely the greatest sport in the history of civilization. I play, I referee and I spectate.

:hyper: :drool:

thetitans2k said:
TBasketball is truely the greatest sport in the history of civilization.

:lmao: :laugh: :lol:

At least you didn't say American football or baseball or golf or lawn bowls.

:barf: Or synchronised swimming! :barf:

Axver said:

:lmao: :laugh: :lol:

At least you didn't say American football or baseball or golf or lawn bowls.

:barf: Or synchronised swimming! :barf:

Axver your have no appreciation for athleticism. Whats your favourite sport?

thetitans2k said:

Axver your have no appreciation for athleticism. Whats your favourite sport?

Actually, I clearly appreciate it more than you.

1. Rugby union
2. Cricket

:drool:

Topic=Outstanding!

MMM! Freshly-baked setlist party! :drool: I'd love to partake in the festivities my posting chums but soon I'll be leaving for a nice long 3-4 hour drive to VEGAS! :rockon: I'm a few days early, but this will leave plenty of time for gambling before I go see the boys! I'll stay as long as I can, and hopefully help the time pass by! :wave: U2 here I come! OH YEAH!

An Unforgettable Fire Possiblity :combust: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: ::combust:

I'm sorry I just can't contain myself that would be tremendous :happy:

Axver said:

Actually, I clearly appreciate it more than you.

1. Rugby union
2. Cricket

Rugby Union?? I thought it was just called rugby. I understand that you need to be athletic for rugby, but cricket... you gotta be kidding me. That sport is a joke. I could be a top 10 player in the world in cricket if I was so inclined and if you could even play cricket in North America.

GibsonGirl said:

Rugby > everything
Cricket > almost everything

Hell yes!

I think Timo will tell us to swap the two around, though. But what does he know, silly Aucklander! :wink:

thetitans2k said:

Rugby Union?? I thought it was just called rugby. I understand that you need to be athletic for rugby, but cricket... you gotta be kidding me. That sport is a joke. I could be a top 10 player in the world in cricket if I was so inclined and if you could even play cricket in North America.

There's a difference between rugby union and rugby league - rugby union is brilliant and rugby league is a pile of crap. And for fuck's sake, cricket is NOT a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom