LA 2 Setlist Party Thread 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright y'all I'm off for Las Vegas. I hope everyone has an amazing stream/night/party! I'll try and send all my positive vibes during the car ride for huge shockers and suprises. Have fun you guys! (and girls) :rockon: 2 days left!!! :drool: BYE!

AtomicBono said:

heh, I loved the Europe setlist parties cuz they were in the summer so I'd sleep in way late, get up, and go to setlist parties... now they're all late and stuff and I have school and my life is just one big tragedy :wink:

WHO'S GOIN TO CLEVELAND :rockon:

heee. traaagedy. i have work tomorrow but i'm not missing this show.

and i'm going to cleveland, if it kills me. and it might.

speaking of killing me, that clip of rtss is BEAUTIFUL. edge's feet!!! i could watch that for most of the song, really. but i'm kind of warped that way.

need. dvd. now.

This is Lila's husband and I just talked to her and she said I should tell the boys and girls that U2fanatic is right next to her and that all 3 of them are on the rail on Adam's side.:rockon:

evieangelique said:

Thanks! :up: Hoping there'll be some decent competition this summer isn't too much to ask for, is it? :(

Not too much to ask when you support the most over-rated country in cricketing history, no.

Lila64 said:
This is Lila's husband and I just talked to her and she said I should tell the boys and girls that U2fanatic is right next to her and that all 3 of them are on the rail on Adam's side.:rockon:

:ohmy: :rockon:!!

thetitans2k said:
What is Marmite?

Marmite-1max.jpg

Lila64 said:

Lila's Husband thanks for the updates :D
such great news - I know they are going to have a wonderful time

Axver said:

Not too much to ask when you support the most over-rated country in cricketing history, no.

Hee! I'm technically speaking not Australian (I was born in Pakistan) so I get a kick out of supporting the opposite side once in a while :shifty:

evieangelique said:

Hee! I'm technically speaking not Australian (I was born in Pakistan) so I get a kick out of supporting the opposite side once in a while :shifty:

I only acknowledge my Australian residency and citizenship to get money out of the Aussie government. :drool:

Axver said:

I only acknowledge my Australian residency and citizenship to get money out of the Aussie government. :drool:

Bwahahaha! No kidding! The Australian government is paying my HECS, that's all I'm going to declare citizenship for :shifty:

u2wedge said:
and the great thing is that Lila's ticket got them scanned in!

that really is cool news

I'm still thinking about finding a child to go to the show with me - I wonder how many people can get in the ellipse with per child:hmm: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom