Kinds of tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aledavid

The Fly
What kinds of tickets I need to buy to get in front of the band?

Cheaper tickets appear to be close to the band than the expensives ones, it's that true?

It will be Platinium tickets to meet the band or something like that?

There are others more qualified to answer this, but it sounds like it's the same as last tour. Just buy GA seats. The cheaper seats are the better seats, but keep in mind they're not "seats," but rather a standing area. And be willing to get in line early in the day for the "heart" or whatever configuration they have this year (a circular target I hear). Once yer safely inside, and you have your wristband, you can leave, relax, sit on the ground, go get a beer, come back. It is SOOOO much nicer than outside the "heart," and unless yer a fanatic who has to be within polishing distance of Bono's Pradas, you'll be as close as you'll want to be.

aledavid said:

It will be Platinium tickets to meet the band or something like that?

Don't hold your breath. U2 is not exactly Hillary Duff. Meet and greets do not exactly apply to us non-royalty. Meet the band? Try the parking lot, airport, or hotel.

They will however be appearing at your local walmart for autographs prior to each show.

LPU2 said:
There are others more qualified to answer this, but it sounds like it's the same as last tour. Just buy GA seats. The cheaper seats are the better seats, but keep in mind they're not "seats," but rather a standing area. And be willing to get in line early in the day for the "heart" or whatever configuration they have this year (a circular target I hear). Once yer safely inside, and you have your wristband, you can leave, relax, sit on the ground, go get a beer, come back. It is SOOOO much nicer than outside the "heart," and unless yer a fanatic who has to be within polishing distance of Bono's Pradas, you'll be as close as you'll want to be.

Kind of true....:wink: but they might not be having wristbands this time around......I think it might just be tickets that get you inside of the bullseye thingie (the new heart).....would be a lot easier for us, and they would be guaranteed to have the hardcore folks up near the stage since they would be fan club members...

Nah they won't do something where only fan club members get the best tickets. Sorry but that isn't fair and U2 are, if nothing, fair to most everyone.

My educated guess is that they will have wristbands to get inside the Target.

Back
Top Bottom