Keep the Faith (anyone trying the west coast today?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BigMacPhisto said:
Got a GA for the second night of San Jose......I wish I wasn't such a headcase because I'm still annoyed that the ticket hasn't been e-mailed yet. Me wantsee! Ah well, the order went through and I got a confirmation, so things should be fine.

Don't worry though, the tickets come later. I got SJ GAs and got the confirmation too.

LyricalDrug said:
2 GA's for San Jose night 2!!!!!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Plus 6 GA's for opening night SD and 2 Chicago tix!!!

I should take my luck to Vegas...

:laugh: :hyper: :applaud:

Check that......I'll just knock off LyricalDrug instead. :wink:

Ody said:
I got 2 165.00 dollar tix to San Jose on 4/10. They are in section115, which seems good, but pretty high (rows in the 20s?). I got NOTHING better for LA1, LA2, Anaheim 1 or Anaheim 2.

I bought them because I want to see u2 this tour. Blasted brokers, blasted TM.

I'm gonna try for GA Phoenix :p.

I'm in sec 114 so you are closer than me, and those are my presale "best seats" tickets!

Last edited:
RademR said:
im selling my u2.com membership keychain on eBay..take that, fuckin scalpers

Don't think you're gonna get $40 for it...

nothing-nada-zippo--

This is why the U2.com fiasco was so important. I really hope we can still get tix thru fanclub--I think I reda a story @U2 that said there will be more fan tix.

I can safely say that I'm not buggin out over all this. I've seen them once, and it would be cool to see em again, but I'm just grateful that I can take care of my family. If Ticketmaster was in charge of helping me do that, I'd be :censored:

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

I landed lots of single tix for the second Anaheim show that were pretty good - 306, 321, 322, 226, 205, etc...but I threw them away because I'm holding out for better. I want something in sections 207-210 or 220-223. Will be resorting to e-bay for this.

Sounds like a few got pretty decent tix for the CA shows.

Right now I'm in HP 117 for Sat....got them through the presale. might have to trade them though for an LA show...

I realize now the only reason I ever got tickets and had so many U2 tours is because of Prop.

This was as much a fiasco for many, many of us today as it was last Tues. All I ever got was that message saying access to the system is limited.

The phone lines were either the "all circuits are busy" message or the TM message that "access is not available at this time."

Last edited:
bonoed said:
I realize now the only reason I ever got tickets and had so many U2 tours is because of Prop.

This was as much a fiasco for many, many of us today as it was last Tues. All I ever got was that message saying access to the system is limited.

The phone lines were either the "all circuits are busy" message or the TM message that "access is not available at this time."

Pretty much. Once again, scientific progress goes "boink".

bonoed said:

The phone lines were either the "all circuits are busy" message or the TM message that "access is not available at this time." [/B]

I don't know of anyone who was able to get through for either of the Staples shows. I certainly didn't and neither did numerous friends.

elaine2112 said:
no staples for me 'n dad. :(

I'm thinking there may be a slim chance they'll announce another Staples show only because the time between the LA shows and the San Jose show.

Perhaps they'll keep 3 days for travel and rest (the voice) but maybe...just maybe they'll add another show here.

Although I would've thought they would've added it shortly after the 2nd night sold out.

I wish you luck if this happens!

I actually went to Tower and was lucky enough to get a pair to the second San Jose show in sec 215, row 6.

Not bad considering the first person in line there got first night behind the stage.

My friends who tried online got crap seats when they finally got through.

Well, I got tickets to Staples (4/6, sec 107) after no luck on Tues or yesterday. I want to trade for comparable tickets to either Chicago or San Jose.

What happened to U2.com's promise to give us access to tickets to the added dates!

shaun vox said:
im going to sneak in to the LA shows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Security guy: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Can I help you?
Homer: Potato man.
Paul McGuinness: Where the hell have you been?

Back
Top Bottom