Katowice, Poland Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the rockin edge said:

who knows, to quote homer simpson

"who knows where the next war will be with mr cukoo bananas in charge"

That's so funny! sorry I keep quoting eveybody, I can't help it.:laugh:

lol my polish friend is calling her uncle now..he lives right next to the arena, seems like the concert has not started yet :eyebrow:

WildHoneyAlways said:
Could zootopia really be hiding the setlist? :shifty: I know they are hella jealous of the interference concert but still. Do we have any other sources? :sad:

we have fractions of Polish people (3 halves and a quarter) at this party but they are no use...no use I tell you!

I'm in the staff of u2tour.de and we also have no information. It's the same for u2achtung.com

anjarw said:
lol my polish friend is calling her uncle now..he lives right next to the arena, seems like the concert has not started yet :eyebrow:

Maybe there's no curfew and they're starting in the dark.:hyper:

U2Man said:
Right now he's in a helicopter. Believe it or not Danish television - the two main channels are covering the entire flight from the airport to the castle where he is going to sleep....they have cameras everywhere.....

my oh my.........this is a small country....

Hey all, I'm watching it too, our prime minister is so proud to be talking to the president for about 2 minutes... :laugh:

Axver said:
1. Vertigo
2. I Will Follow
3. Elevation
4. Vertigo
5. All I Want Is The Setlist
6. Vertigo
7. Sometimes You Can't Get The Setlist On Your Own
8. Vertigo
9. Where The Setlist Has Been Lost
10. Vertigo

I had to read this 3 times before I noticed what it really said. :reject: :lol:

Oh, now they're showing pictures of Secret Service Agents crawling on on the roof of Fredensborg Palace (I'm not kidding).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom