Katowice, Poland Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyYourKite said:

:lmao: What a thought. Better yet, what about "It's Raining Men" or "Hit Me Baby One More Time" :lol:

Bono would probably do "It's Raining Shades..., hallelujah, it's Raining Shades... Ralph Lauren".

You don't think we're missing the real set list party do you? Quick check back to G T Discussion.

Merc said:
Hey, what happend to the Bush-news...? :eyebrow:

:wink:

Danish Television has just named tomorrow B-day (for Bush, if you should be in doubt). They start at 7.00 in the morning and continue all day. It's his birthday.

alison0313 said:
I know a setlist, a setlist called Party; Party Setlist...

I know a forum, a forum called Interference... I think I know what they want... ^^

randhail said:
Maybe they brought back the Discotheque video costumes and performed YMCA tonight.

U2 going Village People - in Poland? :yikes:

VertigoGal said:

I could see the picture...Bush shaking hands with some guy that looked like the Pope from a distance...the clothes anyway :wink:

:lmao: It's not a guy, it's our QUUUEEEEENNNN
:lmao:

U2@NYC said:

SLASH IS SHITE, HE PLAID SHITE LAIK NOVEMBER RAIN AND OTHA SLOW STUFF. HE DON'T ROXXX. MOTORHEAD ROXXXX.

U2 SHUDDA HAD THEE EDJE!!!1!11 HIS NAEM ROX, HE MUSS ROX!!!@!1

Afternoon all - jsut got in, but am very confused at the setlist... Seems they're playing all new songs tongiht, eh? Party Setlist? Crimbs from Your Setlist? Where The Setlsits Have No Name?

Can someone post a setlist of what has actually been played (even if it has setlist in every song title)?hanks.

U2Man said:
Danish Television has just named tomorrow B-day (for Bush, if you should be in doubt). They start at 7.00 in the morning and continue all day. It's his birthday.

Let me guess - you're absolutely thrilled and very excited? :lol:

had a call from a fried at the show c9.10 Polish time, bad line but definitely playing IWF ......followed by what sounded like Electric Co......suspiciously quiet since......awaiting updates......

Harbinger said:
Afternoon all - jsut got in, but am very confused at the setlist... Seems they're playing all new songs tongiht, eh? Party Setlist? Crimbs from Your Setlist? Where The Setlsits Have No Name?

Can someone post a setlist of what has actually been played (even if it has setlist in every song title)?hanks.

I think thats the problem no one knows the setlist...so they are making it up:)

Axver said:

U2 SHUDDA HAD THEE EDJE!!!1!11 HIS NAEM ROX, HE MUSS ROX!!!@!1

DUDE, BAT U2 JAS THEE EDJE!!! HIS NAEM ROX, BAT HIS GUITAR DON'T. HE PLAYS SHITE LIKE SUMTHIN YOU CAN MAKE FOR URSELF OR SUMTHIN...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom