kanye west opening for u2 .... why?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
martha said:
I didn't watch the show, I don't really care what Kanye said at all, I think you're way over-reacting to what he said, I doubt sincerely that anybody called their neighbors and discussed it, and I don't know why you're so wadded up over this. Are you looking for someone to blame for something? The whole thing is over. It wasn't even that big a deal the next day, really.

Thanks for coming.

Last edited:
u2wedge, you should just quit.

the teachers are takin' you to SCHOOL.

u2wedge, you have made a mockery of you and your case.

you have been your own worst enemy.

please bear in mind the number of people coming out to condemn your comments.

i mean really..."kanye lovin fools"? are you for real? you simply haven't a clue...none.

Zoomerang96 said:
u2wedge, you have made a mockery of you and your case.

you have been your own worst enemy.

please bear in mind the number of people coming out to condemn your comments.

i mean really..."kanye lovin fools"? are you for real? you simply haven't a clue...none.

Yeah, you know, like 'Tree huggers'? You guys are so incredibly quick to gangpile on anyone with an opposite point of view that it's pathetic.

I was asking some serious questions and you guys just take it to a personal mudslinging level.

haha, again, you're so oblivious to yourself it's hilarious.

you're accusing us of taking this to a personal mudslinging level? your very last post saw you call everyone "kanye lovin fools"!

yeah, that's not hypocritical or anything...

wow.

for your own sake, please...7ust quit.

Zoomerang96 said:
haha, again, you're so oblivious to yourself it's hilarious.

you're accusing us of taking this to a personal mudslinging level? your very last post saw you call everyone "kanye lovin fools"!

yeah, that's not hypocritical or anything...

wow.

for your own sake, please...7ust quit.

Let's just agree to disagree.

Agreed?

A buddy of mine was killed on Monday and I guess I'm a bit edgy this week.

From the web..:

R+B star USHER is the latest star to attack KANYE WEST over comments he made at an all-star Hurricane Katrina fundraiser a week ago (02SEP05).

The YEAH! singer claims the rapper was wrong to point the finger of blame at President GEORGE W BUSH, who he accused of being a racist, during the telethon.

And the R+B star, who will be among performers appearing on an MTV telethon tonight (10SEP05), states, "I wasn't mad at Kanye's statement - that's his opinion - but it's obviously not the opportunity or the time to poke fun or appoint blame. (<-MY ARGUMENT!)

"This is an opportunity where we all need to come together - musicians, actors, politicians - and help the (American) Gulf region."

Usher is grateful that none of his family members live near the disaster zones in southeast America - but he feels like he's lost the musical heritage of New Orleans, Louisiana, which was left devastated by the tragedy.

He explains, "The music that we listen to every day... was founded in New Orleans... This city is basically gone, the history of it has gone."

Last edited:
Kanye was incredible at the Grammy's and at Live 8. Thats been about as much as I've seen from him, and I've read about his comments at that relief concert, and I've got nothing put praise for him for at least speaking out whats on his mind.

Someone mentioned Kanye has no class earlier in this thread. IMO being "classy" is bullshit when it comes to stuff like the issues that Kanye deals with. Sometimes being classy just means going with the flow and not opening your mouth to ask for the truth.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom