Kanye West Confirms Return in November

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bazza said:
heard this just on MTV...
nein.jpg

also on the atu2 site:

NEW @U2 NOVEMBER DATES 'CONFIRMED,' NOT ANNOUNCED
March 31, 2006
posted by: m2

Utours.com forum user kramwest1 points out an update on the Ericsson Stadium (NZ) web site which suggests the new dates are now "confirmed," but not yet able to be announced.

Ha, if this is true, I can't wait for the "thank goodness we won't get Kanye now!" people's reactions.

Personally, as much as I hate Kanye, I've stopped saying anything about openers. I've learnt my lesson after I wondered "what on earth could be worse than Kings Of Leon?"

Kings Of Leon were pretty avergae when i saw them in NY. Kayne would be better - but then again...franz or killers would be the best

:confused: So Kanye didn't confirm he's back in November, supporting U2 in Australia?

Axver said:
Ha, if this is true, I can't wait for the "thank goodness we won't get Kanye now!" people's reactions.

Personally, as much as I hate Kanye, I've stopped saying anything about openers. I've learnt my lesson after I wondered "what on earth could be worse than Kings Of Leon?"

Institute.

The Killers were VERY good when I saw them at Cardiff - it was like getting 2 concerts for the price of 1. And the crowd was loving them. I forgot who the other band was, but the Killers' music was coming across nicely in the stadium.

Kanye is fantastic, I would have loved him to open my one show. Only opener I would have taken over him was The Arcade Fire.

mo786 said:
The Killers were VERY good when I saw them at Cardiff - it was like getting 2 concerts for the price of 1. And the crowd was loving them. I forgot who the other band was, but the Killers' music was coming across nicely in the stadium.
Yeah the Killers were awesome. Starsailor was the other band, they were fine.

I would want either of these internationals -

The Arcade Fire
The Kaiser Chiefs
Snow Patrol
The Killers

And an australian band - (given up on powderfinger)

youth group
eskimo joe
gelbison
the living end

I think snow patrol is a possibility with their new cd and they haven't really toured australia so it might be a good chance to get their music out over here and we know that bono likes them.

Eskimo Joe are also recording i think so if they're finished or in the final stages of production i think they're a possibility aswell

Everyone should be thankful at whoever is opening. It could be worse, Smash Mouth could be opening again :|

Dunno who gelbison is but i'm sure they would be better than "Kayne", or karn-yay, as he likes to be called....:rolleyes:

Smash Mouth would be cool.

zoopop said:
Everyone should be thankful at whoever is opening. It could be worse, Smash Mouth could be opening again :|

Smashmouth sucks, but they'd be better than The Killers, Kings Of Leon, Kanye West, and most other bands mentioned in this thread.

I saw KOL, Dashboard confessionals and Institute.
I have to say Dashboard confessionals were TERRIBLE!
KOL sucked
Institute was not bad to me

Back
Top Bottom