Just got the most amazing news !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Z00rop@83

The Fly
So my mom went away this weekend....she left while i was at werk so she left me an email jus letting me know a few things...she calls me lata that night and said she had a huge suprise for me...she called up madison square garden (just curiously and randomly) to see if they had handicap access to concerts....( my brother is in a wheelchair)...they said yes...and she said o well im sure u dont have any available for this concert , they said what concert??? she said "U2" !....to her suprise they did, had 4 spots ! she bought all 4 !....and it just so happens that the handicap access is on the ground !!!!!! i cant believe she pulled this off i dont even knoww hat to do wiht myself right now, im so excited...my 1st U2 concert and i got the most amazing spot....sorry if im blabbing i jus thought u guys might be interested, i dunno i just feel like i ahve to tell the world :wink:

jammin909 said:
thats one hell of a mom you have!

No kidding! You are getting her something special for Mother's Day aren't you? :wink:

Z00rop@83 said:
So my mom went away this weekend....she left while i was at werk so she left me an email jus letting me know a few things...she calls me lata that night and said she had a huge suprise for me...she called up madison square garden (just curiously and randomly) to see if they had handicap access to concerts....( my brother is in a wheelchair)...they said yes...and she said o well im sure u dont have any available for this concert , they said what concert??? she said "U2" !....to her suprise they did, had 4 spots ! she bought all 4 !....and it just so happens that the handicap access is on the ground !!!!!! i cant believe she pulled this off i dont even knoww hat to do wiht myself right now, im so excited...my 1st U2 concert and i got the most amazing spot....sorry if im blabbing i jus thought u guys might be interested, i dunno i just feel like i ahve to tell the world :wink:

Good job Mom!!!! Which show??
The wheelchair area for MSG is on the walkway between the 200-300 sections. I have seats in the limited mobility section for 3 of the shows. I'm happy you are going to see your first U2 show at MSG...
If you need more info on MSG's handicap access let me know....Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom