Just called TM...Lost Password issue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

arnolds

The Fly
Cust. Service rep said they just had a meeting about the U2 presale fiasco and the lost passwords and supposedly the passwords will be reactivated in 2 hours. That's all I got so we'll see if it happens.

Its now 2:52 PST.

Started emailing them at 10.25am this morning - if they were going to reissue or reactivate, I guess I would have heard from them by now eh? I can't believe they are still ignoring me.

Actually...yes, yes I CAN still believe they are ignoring me.

Bugger.

what good does it do now to have a re-activated password, there's no tickets, unless for some reason you're a masochist who gets a thrill out of spending $165+ for the top back of an arena. They should give all of us went through this hell tickets for free at this point.

Sorry bonoed - with all due respect, that's totally unrealistic. They won't let us have it for free, and neither should they have to in my opinion. I understand how frustrating and upsetting it's been - I was logged on and ready to go long before 10am, like loads of us were, and I haven't had an email, a new code, or anything at all. But I wouldn't expect them to give me a free ticket , that's not how business organisations like Ticketbastard work, and look at how many of us there are in the same boat - they'd NEVER cough up that much.

I agree we should get something... but free tickets is a bit of a stretch for me! :)

bonoed said:
what good does it do now to have a re-activated password, there's no tickets, unless for some reason you're a masochist who gets a thrill out of spending $165+ for the top back of an arena. They should give all of us went through this hell tickets for free at this point.

How am I going to know the tickets are all gone unless I try though, for which I need a code? At any rate, I paid for a code and I should get one that I can at least try to use. At this stage (13+ hours), I just want to be able to say I gave it a shot - y'know?

If nothing else, finding no tickets left makes liars of ticketbastard, who are currently on record on U2.com as saying there are tickets left at each UK venue.

Back
Top Bottom