i've had enough!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
i'm really upset with U2. i would have never spent money on tickets if i would have known that The Edge was playing the Joshua Tree version of Running To Stand Still instead of the ZooTV version.

i was having a good time at the show until they did this to me. U2 should know that i like the ZooTV version better. this totally ruined the concert for me, and the tour. U2 is really losing it. they should just call it quits.

Diane L said:

Can I have your tickets?

:laugh:

no. i'm going to bring a sign that says: "I play guitar better than Edge!!!" and see if they bring me up. i'll actually play something worth hearing too.

ybird3k said:

maybe so, but the questions still valid,
if you dont like the band why are you here?

because my goal is to convince everyone that U2 sucks. i'm always right!!11

:laugh:

I wanted to return all my CDs when i learnt The Edge was bald:wink:

maybe if Bono wasn't too busy trying to save the world, he could have taken the time to tell Edge about Rogaine!

Popmartijn said:
Well, he hasn't done anything to improve Edge's hair. :angry:

Ohhh hasn´t he....didn´t you hear he bought him Rogaine as a christmas gift...but Edge said it would look silly with hair peeking out frpom under his beanie....

mikal said:
i'm really upset with U2. i would have never spent money on tickets if i would have known that The Edge was playing the Joshua Tree version of Running To Stand Still instead of the ZooTV version.

i was having a good time at the show until they did this to me. U2 should know that i like the ZooTV version better. this totally ruined the concert for me, and the tour. U2 is really losing it. they should just call it quits.

if you think U2 suck then why the f*ck are you on this forum?

Wow....some people are just :der:

one4u2 said:

I wanted to return mine after I found out a million years ago that Bono was married :sexywink:

I also considered returning mine at an earlier stage.....i used think Larry was a woman, he was too pretty to be a man i always thought....then i found out....it was heart-breaking:sad:

Mikal. Your initial post about Running to Stand Still nearly made me spit my water ice all over the moniter.

:up: Brilliant.

you know what else sickens me? there's no more "100! 200!". instead Bono talks about some Johnny guy. i know a guy named Johnnie, and he's the biggest fag i've ever met. i bet U2 are gay.

i'm so pissed, i spelled Johnny "Johnnie" the 2nd time. this shows that U2's latest music only makes it's fans stupider.

Back
Top Bottom