It's Working!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
they started taking my code again late last night, but the thing is there are almost no good seats left at all for the boston shows or chicago if you are looking for two tickets. NY is finished completely. I finally gave in and bought one ticket for the Chicago show, knew buying only one would be a lot better location wise. It sucks to go alone now, but I got lower level directly in front of the stage.

maybe the problem wasnt as bad as we first thought? and could have actually been down to firewalls etc.... something ticketmaster should of been aware of

KUEFC09U2 said:
maybe the problem wasnt as bad as we first thought? and could have actually been down to firewalls etc.... something ticketmaster should of been aware of

Not so sure, I actually got my tix thru the office PC at work and we're firewalled permanently. Couldn't turn it off if I wanted to.

Sod it, I'm just pleased as punch I actually got the bloody things! It was looking bleak for a spell there :wink:

guess what? I've only gone and bleeding done it! woohoo! wouldnt let me have 4 had to go for 3 tickets at north stand! A BIG,BIG THANK YOU to all you guys that helped us out! Now why couldnt it gone this smooth yesterday! lol

now go and listen to HTDAAB, and remember, its all about the music, thats what i just done, and it brought one BIG smile to my face :wink:

Just a thought here, even i wanted standing tickets, I remember the popmart tour at wembley i had seats but you were free to wander down onto the pitch if you preferred it, so if you may have seats right at the back why not go for it and try getting a good spot on the pitch?

what a bomb! said:
guess what? I've only gone and bleeding done it! woohoo! wouldnt let me have 4 had to go for 3 tickets at north stand! A BIG,BIG THANK YOU to all you guys that helped us out! Now why couldnt it gone this smooth yesterday! lol
Pleasure to be of assistance....boy dont it feel goooooooood!!!!
Hope you enjoy it ATB,Boystupidboy

boystupidboy said:
message to what a bomb........yessssssss ive just got thru and got tickets!!!!!!!!
I did it by switching off ALL of my protection,firewall anti virus,intrusion detection.....everything and BINGOOOOOOOOO straight in first time!!!!!
BTW im on Norton.give it a go , trust me it'll work!
Good luck and let me know how u get on:wink:

I just want to say that I am so happy to hear this! I'm glad you and other European fans seem to be having better luck today.

I'm just back from visiting a friend and using his PC and I think I can definitely say it is a firewall problem. He doesn't have a software firewall (he has a hardware one) and I got straight through. Now have 4 GA tickets for Glasgow!! It was my sisters passcode and we'd both been trying since 10am yesterday to get it to work. Hallelujah!

All this stress I still have to go through on (a) Friday trying to get general sale tickets to Manchester (b) ditto, possibly trying to get a few more to Glasgow, and (c) using my own code for Dublin. Going to have to work out a way to completely disable my firewall, anti-virus etc for then.*

*Note to self: possibly not a good thing to advertise on a public message board

Hopefully with the info on here, people that are waiting presales in their country will know what to do now regarding firewalls ect. Shit! just remembered the Little Britain tickets I booked earlier tonight too! bet I gone over the limit on my credit card lol

what a bomb! said:
Hopefully with the info on here, people that are waiting presales in their country will know what to do now regarding firewalls ect. Shit! just remembered the Little Britain tickets I booked earlier tonight too! bet I gone over the limit on my credit card lol
r u the only gay in the village?:wink:

Back
Top Bottom