It's time to hear THE EDGE sing!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the olive

The Fly
After seeing 3 Popmart shows the one thing that was sadly missing from Elevation was The Edge's singing. He has a great voice, not to mention the karaoke routine on the first Popmart leg was perhaps the most "fun" I've had at a U2 gig.

I think the Edge should be given the freedom to have 5 minutes of the show to himself!

the olive said:
After seeing 3 Popmart shows the one thing that was sadly missing from Elevation was The Edge's singing. He has a great voice, not to mention the karaoke routine on the first Popmart leg was perhaps the most "fun" I've had at a U2 gig.

I think the Edge should be given the freedom to have 5 minutes of the show to himself!

Yeah! :up:
I want to hear him sing "Sweet Caroline"! :D

he was great on Van Damian's also

I wish they could resurrect The Dalton Brothers, that was one of the funniest things I ever saw, or heard, at the L.A. Coliseum.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
why don't we give a song to adam, larry, paul and ali while we're at it.

Cool, yeah, that'd be great!:wink:

Although, I do have to say I did enjoy Edge's bit in Popmart.

I think that U2 could manage to do a show without bono, with edge doing the vocals .THe only diffrence would be that edge doesn't have the charisma that bono does, but his voice (see his verse in 'stuck in a moment') is plenty good enough to front a rock band.

Back
Top Bottom