It has begun...10AM sale is up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adenoid_hynkel

The Fly
philly is open-just checking on the off-chance chicago went onsale early, but you guys are good to go.

good luck!

clicking on philly brought up the first page quick, but i didn't enter any codes or anything, so i don't know about how fast the rest works.

are u serious, sharky? its been 5 mins. I'm trying to get $99 tickets for the NY show. It's still searching.....DAMN DAMN

sharky said:
they are saying NYC Ga seats are already sold out. anyone else getting this?

I just got 2 GA's for MSG- I didn't request them specifically, I just picked "best available"

i see that-i have a really fast modem here and checked around - boston still has some GAs left if you want to drive a few hours further

ZOOTB said:
Wow..guess I got lucky..I had purchased my 2 tickets by 10:05..got right in and out...Boston Loge21

Hey, me too. Same section. Row 14 by any chance? That was almost too easy!

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:
My wait time keeps increasing! This is crap.

That's because more and more people keep trying to get through. Just be patient.

Jon

bonosleftone said:
fucking 4 minute wait

Ticketmaster does blow. I just waited for 8 minutes for it to tell me that no tix were available in that section, to change my selection and try again.

Question: If you put in your code, but you don't buy, can you go back to the page and put in your code again?

I was going to try for one of the shows back East, just to see how it works, but I don't want to buy it, I'm buying West Coast, so I don't really want to use my one time code.

I just want to practice.

Back
Top Bottom