Interference.com T-Shirts - We want your input!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For the girls...

For the girls' shirts (if you make 'em, just don't make only "babydoll" shirts please.....even Bono said "big girls are best"!!! (okay, I know the meaning of "big" isn't the same but you know....))....maybe have the target picture with the words "Pick Me" (i.e. to go onstage) on the back...like a play on the "Kick Me" prank signs. Or maybe this can be a unisex thing...'cause after all guys can go onstage if they play guitar! :yes:

Submitted by FrednU2

342%3A6%3B8323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3EWSNRCG%3D3232859%3B69747nu0mrj

I like t-shirts without too much graphics. "Less is more"

"interference.com" in a hip font would be perfect. For colour, I would choose a darker blue than the "blue-crack" that we are used to.

Thank You Sicy!

Thank you Sicy for Posting my Designs for me. Hope there are Pre Show Partys in Boston. Fred and Gang will be looking for them. Hope we see you all there!
Fred
In Savannah

How about we pick a graphic to go on one side of the shirt- and on the other side we print "TWO WORDS" ("in large capital letters")

tee hee..

Hm. Sounds great! As long as they aren't shirts with protest slogans..you know what I mean.

I can't decide if I'm going to wear a homemade brightly colored Propaganda shirt (so the band can spot where one of the old members landed--nosebleed above Adam, at MSG, and possibly section 125 on ist night Jersey)) or one of yours!

Great work guys, hard to decide.

Teta040 said:
I can't decide if I'm going to wear a homemade brightly colored Propaganda shirt (so the band can spot where one of the old members landed--nosebleed above Adam, at MSG, and possibly section 125 on ist night Jersey)) or one of yours!

haha! funny!

i was just kidding about two words- i meant it in support of larry- not towards the band or anything!!

How about;

Jick Rules:rockon:

"Will the Real Edge Stand Up?"

Ok but seriously

You list all the forum names on a light blue T-Shirt on the back to look like tour dates

Free Your Mind
Everthing You Know is Wrong
Lemonade Stand
etc.

and at the end

...We're One But We're Not the Same.

The front just simple says

"Blue Crack...Miracle Drug"

A face that looks depressed?

Sorry but I think you guys can do a lot better than that.

I know the face here is suppose to look tired but it also borders on a look of unhappiness....like it belongs in one of those prozac commercials that runs on late night tv.

Sorry.

Westport said:
A face that looks depressed?

Sorry but I think you guys can do a lot better than that.

I know the face here is suppose to look tired but it also borders on a look of unhappiness....like it belongs in one of those prozac commercials that runs on late night tv.

Sorry.

You see Westport, that's our 'crack' smiley (or a version of it). This place has the nickname 'blue crack'... and it's members 'blue crack addicts'.

Anyway, if you dont like that design, no worries... MANY more on the way!

Blue crack I like.

I like blue crack addict.

I even like sniffing the blue crack.

But that face, wearing it, walking down the street, out of this context has other meanings to people.

But like you said....there's more on the way!!

Thank you!!

TiaraGurl, I agree that American Apparel would be nice, as I've had concerts shirts manufactured by them and they are of excellent quality. Looks like these are being done through CafePress though, which is probably fine because I've heard good things about the quality of their stuff.

Mad props to the person who designed 'Just another scary PLEBA girl', because not only is it funny, but the typography is gorgeous! :heart:

bonosloveslave said:
Any chance of colored shirts that are the light blue crack color?

so sorry.... white is pretty much it. Unless you want a mens Ash Grey or Ladies Pink. (only other two options was bright screaming green or eye blinding yellow.)

Paul Larry Edge Bono Adam

Its a forum for the girls to go drool over pictures of our favourite band.

Back
Top Bottom