In the shit house - a shotgun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SHUT UP ALL OF YOU! I'LL SHOW YOU.

seriously though, I doubt it sadly! :huh: but, hey! anything's possible I guess...

The theme may work but the sound doesn't... but that's just me.

Come to think of it they've ignored all of R&H haven't they?(and for all the technical folks yes I know Silver and Gold wasn't originally on R&H but that's the most well known place)

Roland of Gilead said:
If Joe says One Tree Hill could see the light, I am inclined to believe pretty much anything could see a return.:drool:

Joe is full of shit. They'll never play One Tree Hill again. Ever. U2 are nothing if not predictable.

Or Into the heart, or Ocean, or Gloria, or 40, or Zoo station, or The fly, or Running to stand still.

Last edited:
I think we'll get Things To Make And Do before we get Silver And Gold.

But it would be amazing if we did get it. :drool: Edge's work on that song is top notch!

MrBrau1 said:

Joe is full of shit. They'll never play One Tree Hill again. Ever. U2 are nothing if not predictable.
never once imagined bad would end a show either?

This has always been one of my fav songs. Once I was waiting for a bus with my headphones on forgetting I wasn't at home singing a little louder than I should be, when I got to the in the shit house a shotgun part a little old lady hit me with her purse and told me thats not proper language for a young lady. I apologized and moved away from her because I swear that chic had a brick in her bag. It took everything in me to keep from laughing. Good times.

Back
Top Bottom