In praise of ebay and craigslist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clerks

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I bought my one ticket to MSG for 160 bucks for the only show this leg... section 327.. got it on eBay... it was a great show. I thought the seats were great. I like being behind the stage. To me, it's better than being in front, but far away.

I just started checking out craigslist.org and got 2 single tickets for the 2 MSG shows I didn't have tickets for. Both behind the stage in the 300's. Not only that, he sold them to me at face value. 65 bucks a pop. Incredible! He turned out to be a true U2 fan and we sent like 20 e-mails to each other talking about the shows. He sent me the tickets with all the ticketmaster receipts to prove that they were legit. Just a great experience.

So I'm just throwing it out there, that even though some people have bad experiences, if you are careful, you can find honest people selling tickets for fair prices.

Good luck and now seems like a good time to buy tickets. It seems prices near a show are much more expensive. It seems a little cheaper now. Then again, if you wait long enough like the day of the show, you can get a good deal as well since people need to get rid of the tickets and not take a lose.

Sometimes you can have really good luck on e-bay - you just have to be vigilant about it and keep trying and trying - checking like every other day or something. I got great tix for Denver that way, and so far, some great tix for MSG and Philly as well (hopefully they're legit).

I haven't been brave enough to try craigslist tho -

I have had awesome luck on Ebay. I think like 9 of my shows so far are from there. All legit tix, all shipped fast, no ticketfast, too.

lemon_vr6 said:
I have had awesome luck on Ebay. I think like 9 of my shows so far are from there. All legit tix, all shipped fast, no ticketfast, too.

Damn, did you take out a second mortgage on your home or something?

Back
Top Bottom