I'm the go-to person on U2 tours and the live experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZooMacPhisto800

War Child
I've been to over 3 shows spanning 1 continent, 2 countries, 1 state, 2 provinces and 3 tours:

1. PopMart - Toronto (night 1)
2. PopMart - Montreal
3. Evelation - Buffallo, New York, United States of America
4. Vertigo - Montreal (night 1)

that ZooMacPhisto800 is the go-to person on U2 tours and the live experience obviously

Crap thread, but Vertigo Montreal 1 was one of the most amazing experiences of my life :drool:

Canadiens1160 said:
Crap thread, but Vertigo Montreal 1 was one of the most amazing experiences of my life :drool:

"crap thread"? I'm the one that got everyone to sing "oh you look so beatiful tonight" during COBL. I'm also responsible for the non-stop screaming after Streets... in fact, when Bono goes "Wow!"... he was pointing at my shirt... it said "ZooMacPhisto800 Lives Here!".

ZooMacPhisto800 said:
I've been to over 3 shows spanning 1 continent, 2 countries, 1 state, 2 provinces and 3 tours:

2. PopMart - Montreal

best thread in a long time.

brilliant.

seriously, how could you afford to go to ALL those shows? does anyone know if this is a record?

not 7ust for u2 but for any group.

rock on, man!

ZooMacPhisto800 said:

2. PopMart - Montreal

Does U2 love Chile and is it due to some evil out-of-this-world force that Chilean fans are not getting a DVD even though they yell the loudest and U2 loves Chile more than any other country in the whole Earth and Universe and U2 thinks that Chile is the bomb and some evil Argentine promoters are trying to prevent Chile from what it truly deserves?

HelloAngel said:
You'll have to let us know how the "Evelation tour" was ;)

I'll place it on the UTour Continuum (TM ZooMacPhisto800, 2006):

Popmart--------------------------------Evelation-------Vertigo

As can be seen in the diagram above, the Evelation tour was, overall, much closer in appearance, sounds, style, and atmosphere to Vertigo than PopMart.

:eyebrow:

I've also been to four shows. And I will soon attend the 5th, on another continent. Beat that, sucka ;D Just kidding.

Seriously though, what's this about?

ZooMacPhisto800 said:

Umm, in case it wasn't understood implicitely, Bono, Edge, Larry and Adam don't count.

:lol:

I met a man from Belgium who's seen 23 shows, and that was Vertigo alone.
He'd seen 50+ in total.

ZooMacPhisto800 said:

2. PopMart - Montreal

:bow: YOU are the master!

:shifty: Lets hope Axver doesnt see this thread!

God Part III said:

:lol:

I met a man from Belgium who's seen 23 shows, and that was Vertigo alone.
He'd seen 50+ in total.

Oh don't get me wrong, I could have seen more shows but I opted not to. I am very (some say extremely) selective about which shows I attend. I strive to attend only those concerts I judge necessary to have experienced a given tour and era. 23 Vertigo shows would be redundant. Plus, I think the law of dimishing returns might be applicable here (can we get an economist over here?).

Re: Re: I'm the go-to person on U2 tours and the live experience

Boardman269 said:

:bow: YOU are the master!

:shifty: Lets hope Axver doesnt see this thread!

if you got it, flaunt it... i'm not saying i'm a demi-god or a "better person" than others, i'm just a normal guy who happens to be THE source for anything U2 tour.

ZooMacPhisto800 said:

2. PopMart - Montreal

Wait one minute buster. I'm more qualified than you...I haven't seen any U2 shows at all and haven't traveled so much as a centimeter to see them. So there! I am eminently qualified to be a know it all. :tongue:

;)

Chizip said:
that ZooMacPhisto800 is the go-to person on U2 tours and the live experience obviously

:lmao:

I'm the go-to person for experiences on being unemployed homeless and without a girlfriend within two weeks :wink:

zwervers2 said:

:lmao:

I'm the go-to person for experiences on being unemployed homeless and without a girlfriend within two weeks :wink:

oh and 2 continents, 5 countries and 7 different tours...:wink:

JCOSTER said:
I've been to 12 shows since 1987 only in the US though what does that make me? :eyebrow:

Admirable, really... but the 1 country thing really brings down your GPA. Seeing 2 shows in 2 countries weighs more favourably than seeing 12 shows in 1. I have the optimal combination of shows (creating a perfect storm of sorts).

ZooMacPhisto800 said:

2. PopMart - Montreal
I'm guessing that you're trying to be funny in a sarcastic kind of way, reading your other posts trhoughout this thread?

I guess it's 'hip' to be sarcastic or ironic on Interference these days?

What are you trying to accomplish with this thread? Provocation? Or are you just bored?

Last edited:
I met another man:
He was in San Diego, first show.
He was in Dublin, first show.
He was in Portland.
He will be in Hawaii.

He's seen the tour evolve, 3 continents, 2 stadium shows, 2 arena shows.
He attended ZOOTV, Popmart and Elevation.

He wins.

Re: Re: I'm the go-to person on U2 tours and the live experience

Neilz said:

I'm guessing that you're trying to be funny in a sarcastic kind of way, reading your other posts trhoughout this thread?

I guess it's 'hip' to be sarcastic or ironic on Interference these days?

What are you trying to accomplish with this thread? Provocation? Or are you just bored?

I'm trying to enrage the Dutch (ie Germans).

Since we are handing out titles, I hereby declare myself "Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of all things related to U2 tours". You can call me "your honor".

Back
Top Bottom