I'm the go-to person on U2 tours and the live experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
partygirl43 said:
I thought he meant he enjoyed eating at Chilis (the resturant chain)

Oh shit, maybe you're right...

I didn't hear the "s" at the end of "chili".

Maybe he was speaking Castellano Spanish and pronounced it with a "th".

... lemme go back to my audio bootlegs and listen to them over and over again to be sure I heard him correctly

Last edited:
ZooMacPhisto800 said:

Your Honour,

It has come to my attention that one "Neilz" is not conducting himself in a civil and happy manner in this thread. As a result, he is in direct contravention of Article 3.2 of the Law Governing the Discussion of the Excellence of U2. I ask that you issue him an immediate "cease and desist" order.

Sincerely,

ZooMacPhisto800
The Go-To Person On U2 Tours And The Live Experience

:applaud:

I still want to know how the "Evelation" tour was.

I mean, I saw the Elevation tour. But this "Evelation" has got me tied to my keyboard, cooling myself with ice cubes as I wait for your answer. You must really be the master!!

HelloAngel said:

I mean, I saw the Elevation tour. But this "Evelation" has got me tied to my keyboard, cooling myself with ice cubes as I wait for your answer. You must really be the master!!

That must be some show:drool:

HelloAngel said:

Evelation came after popmrat

How many of you were at the Antarctica U2 show? Oh man, they were playing right to the crowd, and bono gave the penguins 18 Wow's!!! That was great...

Vertigo tour!!!!!!!!!!

yPrimal_Rage.gif

i guess we'll never know if ZooMacPhisto800 as actually being serious about being the go-to person

interesting fact, there's this american that lives in iceland that went to 29 shows in europe, he only missed the vienna show, 'cos he went to london to see live8 instead, his name's shawn bison, oh and he's been to 10 shows from the 1st and 3rd legs

Back
Top Bottom