I'm the go-to person on U2 Laundry and the Dressing Room Cleaning Experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ouizy you confuse me when you refer to pants. Pants here in the UK are underwear. Trousers are trousers.

I got horribly lost on the subway even with a real, proper map.

The Verticow, is she one of those rare red and black breeds from downtown Calcutta? Does she get milked twice every show?

Ouizy, when are you coming home--the kids are starting to ask questions. (This is blackmail for a pair of Bono's undies) :wink:

1stOne said:
Ouizy you confuse me when you refer to pants. Pants here in the UK are underwear. Trousers are trousers.

I got horribly lost on the subway even with a real, proper map.

The Verticow, is she one of those rare red and black breeds from downtown Calcutta? Does she get milked twice every show?

Ha!

Having spent part of this year in Europa and of course all the time from the past tours - I should have definitely followed your lead in this thread calling trousers trousers and pants, welll...

So what the hell are knickers then?

In any eventthe Verticow gets treated better then most on the crew. She gets massages similar to the cows from Kobe, and no - she does not get milked. She is on tour for one reason and one reason only.

If too many of the ladies who get pulled on stage tear at Bono's jackets, we need an emergency leather supply. Now I know Edun is all for workers rights, but I have not heard peep one about animal rights on this tour.

You should see how the Vertigerbil is treated!!!!

Bono's Doll said:
Ouizy, when are you coming home--the kids are starting to ask questions. (This is blackmail for a pair of Bono's undies) :wink:

I won't be home for months - I live my life on the road. If no tfor U2 - then for others.

Again, Bono very rarely wears anything under there, but if you want some of his shoes, I am sure I can supply some...

bono-chili05.jpg

Ouizy, Does George know you're in men's underwear everyday?

U2 Beginner said:
ouizy, can we meet up? :wink: By the way, who is that in your avatar?

who's that in ouizy's avatar? :shocked: You must not be from America or have watched 70s television :tsk: It's ouizy!

sorry ouizy, I couldn't wait for your return to answer that question. I'm sure you will elaborate when called upon

U2 Beginner said:
ouizy, can we meet up? :wink: By the way, who is that in your avatar?

The picture in my avatar is a picture of me. I used to be on the 1970's television show The Jerffersons.

"...Movin' on up - to the East side, to a deluxe apartment in the sky..."

ouizy said:

Just to clear this up.

In the UK

Men wear pants / boxer shorts

Women wear Knickers

Shorts are short trousers not pants.

Trousers are pants.

Knickers is also an non offensive swear word, used in bygone days in kids comics, and by some people over the age of 65

Lila64 said:

who's that in ouizy's avatar? :shocked: You must not be from America or have watched 70s television :tsk: It's ouizy!

sorry ouizy, I couldn't wait for your return to answer that question. I'm sure you will elaborate when called upon

I'm from England, as it says on the left! Sorry ouizy, I was just curious.

And btw Lila64, I'm 16 years old!:wink:

U2 Beginner said:

I'm from England, as it says on the left! Sorry ouizy, I was just curious.

And btw Lila64, I'm 16 years old!:wink:

I don't know who it is either U2 Beginner. Must be an English thing :scratch:

ouizy said:

Ha!

Having spent part of this year in Europa and of course all the time from the past tours - I should have definitely followed your lead in this thread calling trousers trousers and pants, welll...

In any eventthe Verticow gets treated better then most on the crew. She gets massages similar to the cows from Kobe, and no - she does not get milked. She is on tour for one reason and one reason only.

If too many of the ladies who get pulled on stage tear at Bono's jackets, we need an emergency leather supply. Now I know Edun is all for workers rights, but I have not heard peep one about animal rights on this tour.

Who has to clean out the Verticow's dressing room then? That must be a shite job. Just think, the cow could become an integral part of the show...Bono leading her round the ellipse, little boy riding on her...

BTW how did this thread manage to get 5 stars?

You should see how the Vertigerbil is treated!!!!

Don't know what happened there????

Who has to clean out the Verticow's dressing room then? That must be a shite job. Just think, the cow could become an integral part of the show...Bono leading her round the ellipse, little boy riding on her...

BTW how did this thread manage to get 5 stars?

1stOne said:

For the record, I have seen it spelled "Weezie". The phrase "George and Weezie" exists in a couple of recent song lyrics. And "The Jeffersons" DVD is available on amazon.

1stOne said:

sorry about that - it was a popular American show in the 70s. I was just teasin' and realized you probably weren't even born yet

:hug:

jeffersons.jpg

Roxie Roker was on the show. She (R.I.P.) was Lenny Kravitz' grandmother (2nd from left, top row). And "Ouizy" passed away a few years ago. Sorry for the digression...

Back on topic....

How many hats does Edge have on tour?

Lila64 said:

sorry about that - it was a popular American show in the 70s. I was just teasin' and realized you probably weren't even born yet

:hug:

jeffersons.jpg

Roxie Roker was on the show. She (R.I.P.) was Lenny Kravitz' grandmother (2nd from left, top row). And "Ouizy" passed away a few years ago. Sorry for the digression...

Back on topic....

How many hats does Edge have on tour?

Thanks Lila... now we know! Still never heard of the show though! BTW I was born w-a-yyyyyyyyy before U2 Beginner lol!

Aww! Does Ouizy post from heaven?

Sorry - been travelling.

I had to hop on a twin-prop to get the hell out of the town I was staying in.

I had made my way north to Panama, and after regretfully being restricted at Panama's northernmost border tried to hop a freight ship through teh canal heading west to San Francisco.

No luck.

Fortunately enough for me a friend tracked me down, and had found my passport in Argentina. For a small fee, I was able to board a ship headed to Los Angeles and will have to work fo rmy food ( scrubbing shipping containers above deck) - but I will be able to get ack to the States in a few days.

Any questions?

Per the hats - again - cheap polyesther made in China. He brings a couple of boxes full on tour with him, and basically throws them out as he goes...

ouizy said:
Sorry - been travelling.

I had to hop on a twin-prop to get the hell out of the town I was staying in.

I had made my way north to Panama, and after regretfully being restricted at Panama's northernmost border tried to hop a freight ship through teh canal heading west to San Francisco.

No luck.

Fortunately enough for me a friend tracked me down, and had found my passport in Argentina. For a small fee, I was able to board a ship headed to Los Angeles and will have to work fo rmy food ( scrubbing shipping containers above deck) - but I will be able to get ack to the States in a few days.

Any questions?

Per the hats - again - cheap polyesther made in China. He brings a couple of boxes full on tour with him, and basically throws them out as he goes...

How nice of you to drop us a line.

Did you have one of those Panama travel hats that never gets crushed?

Ouizy, have you noticed how many people have read this thread lol!

No more questions. Replies are too long in coming. You're travel-happy!

I have hit terra-firma!!!!

Ask away.

Yes - it makes me laugh that this thread is still going.

I love those hats!!!!

Well, it's such a rare treat to communicate with someone with inside information.

As a reward, is there anything you would like as a souvenir from One Tree Hill? I'm heading off there in 10 days? (not kidding!)

Well, since I will be there in November, I have to say "don't waste your effort."

Have a great trip!

ouizy, you work too hard!! Where are you going on vacation this year?

I do work hard - but have been able to get to Europe and some small resorts in the Carribean for vacation this year.

I look forward to Asia

:wink:

and I would love to spend more quality time in Italy...

Back
Top Bottom