I'm not gay or anything...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
brianh20 said:
I'll have you guys know that during Mysterious Ways I made a total ass out of myself by blowing Adam a kiss while he was on the back part of the ramp. I'm sure the people around me were wondering what was up but who cares...

I hope y'all are happy now. :huh: :wink:

Oh I'm very happy!! :hyper:

brianh20 said:
I'll have you guys know that during Mysterious Ways I made a total ass out of myself by blowing Adam a kiss while he was on the back part of the ramp. I'm sure the people around me were wondering what was up but who cares...

I hope y'all are happy now. :huh: :wink:
:applaud: Did he see you doing that? :hyper:

blueeyedgirl said:
Congratulations for going that extra mile! :applaud:

Yay me, huh. :huh:

And let me be the first to say to whomever said I took one for the team, the implications are quite disturbing. :)

You know, I was just thinking about it and God's honest truth...I really gave that kiss a good fling, too. I must've really looked like an ass to the people around me.

Thank God none of them will ever see me again. :)

brianh20 said:

Yay me, huh. :huh:

And let me be the first to say to whomever said I took one for the team, the implications are quite disturbing. :)

They were? :angel:

I had no idea

:sexywink:

WildHoneyAlways said:

I have to agree! Just trying to visualize the kiss is funny. Thanks for taking one for the team.

Here we go with the taking one for the team line again! :eyebrow: :wink:

5stars.gif
5stars.gif
:drool:

if you are man, its alright if you say that another man looks good. but if you say anything else and even though if you aren't a fag, you still sound like one.

and when i say anything else i also mean- 'he's good-looking', 'he's handsome'

:|

Not too fond of that term you have used in your post... I would kindly ask that you please refrain from using it as it is horribly offensive...

Now, can we get back to :drool: ?

DanB said:
Why is this the only thread with stars? Who gives out stars here? Are we the only brilliant conversationalists here?

"Bass players get the weirdest fans" or so says Edge. Could he be right? *reads thread again* maybe. ;)

+++++++++++

Adam's hair is silver, not gray. Silver fox like others have said. :)

I'm a girl, and an art student, I know a thing or two about colors. ;)

Think U2 would have a problem if I altered one of their Vertigo shirts, and wore it to the gig.

Nothing major, but if I make into the ellipse, something to get Adam's attention. He'll get it I'm sure, "inside joke."

No I'm not telling what it is, but it's nothing bad.

Last edited:
brianh20 said:
You know, I was just thinking about it and God's honest truth...I really gave that kiss a good fling, too. I must've really looked like an ass to the people around me.

Thank God none of them will ever see me again. :)

On behalf of all of the recently developed switch-hitters here, thanks.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

:laugh:

I can picture the band after the show: "Hey Adam did you see that guy during Mysterious ways?"

Yes, Adam is fine
and I'll be checking out his behind
come Sat. night!:laugh:

(Sorry Mods if that's not PC; I have a seat in the corner/behind the stage at MSG and therefore will not be able to :drool: over the silver fox's beautiful face!)

Infinitum98 said:
if you are man, its alright if you say that another man looks good. but if you say anything else and even though if you aren't a fag, you still sound like one.

and when i say anything else i also mean- 'he's good-looking', 'he's handsome'

:sigh:

well, *this* homo has been a fan of the lower half of Mr. Clayton since Achtung Baby. though i think the grey hair becomes him.

but i'll take LMJ's face any day.

and Bono's heart.

and Edge's brain.

okay, i'll stop now before i delve into art history, music, theater, travel, cooking, current events, men's fashion, and other sophistocated topics so i don't risk sounding like a fag.

Back
Top Bottom