I'm going to see U2 for the first time tomorrow night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theu2fly

Refugee
I live in boring old South Dakota, and tomorrow I will be heading up to Minneapolis for U2. I am 21, and I started getting heavily into U2 around 2001 when the Elevation tour started. I missed them the first time, then I started getting into their cataloge and finding more songs I liked. I swore that I would not miss U2 at all. I'm not GA, but I'm the row behind the GA, I'm incredibly excited.

And I think I will probably cry during "Streets" because the live version of that song is beautiful. I'm bringing my camera along, so plenty of pics! I was thinking of bringing a pen and paper for the setlist or maybe do that call thing, but I don't know who to call.

I'm really excited :D

I'm hoping for Zoo Station, Bad, 40, I Will Follow.

If this is your first show, definately, definately don't bring the paper and pen and don't bother calling anyone. Just soak it in.

You will finally realize that all this time we spend in this forum is worthless... the band, in reality, sucks and most of the audience is on the phone or talking about the weather while they sing... :wink:

U2@NYC said:
You will finally realize that all this time we spend in this forum is worthless... the band, in reality, sucks and most of the audience is on the phone or talking about the weather while they sing... :wink:

Please ban this guy.

I don't care if you're guys or what.....U2Man & U2@NYC--you need to go have sex with each other and get this all out! :wink:

Utoo said:
I don't care if you're guys or what.....U2Man & U2@NYC--you need to go have sex with each other and get this all out! :wink:

WTF? :mad:

Utoo, we leave in the same city so be careful with what you say...

:mad:

Hehe...just commenting on the daily banter between you guys! It's a guaranteed find on the forum around 2:30-4PM each day. :wink:

Your life will change. Not for the better.
You will compare all moments of your life with your first U2 concert. You'll never feel that happy again.

:up:

south-park-kick-ass-2-3700244.jpg

Back
Top Bottom