I'm getting that 'tingly' feeling

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boystupidboy

Refugee
I can quite relax,i've got that small fluttering feeling in the pit of my stomach,i can't concentrate100%,i'm wandering around the house,fidgeting about,logging on and off this site,got my mind on 'another time another place' ...and why i hear you ask??!?!!?
Cos i need to get some tickets for the tour......roll on tuesday:drool: :drool: :drool:MUST GET TICKETS,i'm becoming slightly obsessed :ohmy:

I'm feeling the same.
I dont know if i'll get anysleep.
I'll need some, the Announcement is going to be in the early hours of Tuesday morning here, and the the pre-sale probabley 2am
I'll just have to run up my post count :)

The only crappy part is the time they go on sale in North America. 10:00 a.m. on a Tuesday. I've already gotten busted once at work for being on the Internet...if I get caught again, I'll be fired. :(

miss becky said:
The only crappy part is the time they go on sale in North America. 10:00 a.m. on a Tuesday. I've already gotten busted once at work for being on the Internet...if I get caught again, I'll be fired. :(

I have no intention of going to work on Tuesday.

ramblin rose said:

I have no intention of going to work on Tuesday.

Good idea. I stayed home the day HTDAAB was released. And this is the exact same kind of occasion.

*cough cough* I think I feel an illness coming on...

Yes, I'm getting butterflies too...and I haven't felt like this...since their last tour!

I'm so very excited and nervous too....

Btw, I think I'd quit if I couldn't get internet at work!

ladywithspinninghead said:
Btw, I think I'd quit if I couldn't get internet at work!

I get internet at work (in fact I'm logged on here all day), but have no intention of letting absolutely anything, phone calls, meetings etc. get in the way of the presale.

I have the flu right now and I am actually okay with it because I can't go to work
I feel horrible but I have a chance at U2 tickets :wink:

Back
Top Bottom