I'm getting CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fredstab

The Fly
PLEASE Announce the Fu**ing dates soon! I'm going bananas! I'm here at least 20 times a day! Am I Alone??? Stop it! Announce THE DATES PLEASE!

4 8 15 16 23 42

I understand that there were reasons the shows had to be moved, but this has been handled poorly by U2 management from beginning to end.

Better is expected from a band of this calibar, and the constant promises of dates coming soon, or "within 1 week" or "imminent." ANNOUNCE THEM ALREADY!

The only show I might be interested in is Hawaii, but this is quite unfair to those who are going to Australia or perhaps Japan, and want to make plans and reservations. There are many obviously who had to cancel their prior reservations at the last minute, and may now need to look into flights, hotels, etc. They now have less than 3 1/2 months to do so.

I'm sure we'll get them in the next 48 hours, but it is just Lame that there is so much drama, platitudes and weak apologies, when obviously they are not being as forthcoming or straightforward as they could be.

SoCalMusicLover said:
I understand that there were reasons the shows had to be moved, but this has been handled poorly by U2 management from beginning to end.

Better is expected from a band of this calibar, and the constant promises of dates coming soon, or "within 1 week" or "imminent." ANNOUNCE THEM ALREADY!

The only show I might be interested in is Hawaii, but this is quite unfair to those who are going to Australia or perhaps Japan, and want to make plans and reservations. There are many obviously who had to cancel their prior reservations at the last minute, and may now need to look into flights, hotels, etc. They now have less than 3 1/2 months to do so.

I'm sure we'll get them in the next 48 hours, but it is just Lame that there is so much drama, platitudes and weak apologies, when obviously they are not being as forthcoming or straightforward as they could be.

Seconded.

I wish we coud just have an announcement already. The ambiguous and poor wording of the most recent announcement has just raised anticipation even higher and nothing yet seems to be forthcoming ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom