If you're sick of TicketMaster, you'll enjoy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
17184378_F_tn.jpg

Thought these were incredibly appropriate under the circumstances... thought I'd make one for myself, but figured maybe other people would want them.

Items read:

ticketbastard

Searching...

(progress bar image)

Your wait time is approximately 15 minutes or more. You're fucked.

http://www.cafepress.com/tbonline

Joel

it looks like it's the progress bar we all have been seeing all day and will have nightmares about for months to come.

I LOVE this.

very good, I think I'll be having one of those as soon as I can afford one (and as long as they post to UK) :ohmy:

Cool!

But...hang on...isn't it supposed to be "YOUR wait time..."?

Ummm, I think it should be "Your wait time is 15 minutes." Might want to fix it. I was gonna buy one, but I'm extremely anal. And everyone who is too would be chuckling to themselves if I were to wear this in public. ;)

That rules! I believe I was the one who introduced the term 'ticketbastard' awhile back :wink: Glad it stuck :up:

FIXED! Sorry about that!

I was in a rush when I made it.... copy and pasted from the 'You're fucked.'

one4u2 said:
That rules! I believe I was the one who introduced the term 'ticketbastard' awhile back :wink: Glad it stuck :up:

hehe... hate to be the one to break the news, but the spoof 'ticketbastard' has been around for ages.

Elvis said:

hehe... hate to be the one to break the news, but the spoof 'ticketbastard' has been around for ages.

When I had mentioned it in a thread most people had never heard it before...Oh well, at the moment it's living up to its name :|

How about this: Your outside a ticketmaster outlet and they:

#1 Don't do the lottery system that they claimed they would do.

#2 At 10:00 the outlet is still not open as tickets go on sale.

#3 They come out at 10:03 to tell you that there are no U2 tickets available because the concert has soldout!

one4u2 said:

When I had mentioned it in a thread most people had never heard it before...Oh well, at the moment it's living up to its name :|

really? I remember ticketbastard among others... Taco Hell (Taco Bell), Dell Barfo (Dell Taco), Booger King (Burger King), etc. from my early years. hehe.

dog shirt, throw pillow, baby clothes (i bet my parents would have LOVED for me to have a bib with "you're fucked" printed on it when i was a kid), bear, beer stien, messenger bags, etc.

:shrug:

IWasBored said:
dog shirt, throw pillow, baby clothes (i bet my parents would have LOVED for me to have a bib with "you're fucked" printed on it when i was a kid), bear, beer stien, messenger bags, etc.

:shrug:

LOL...

I just laughed so hard I almost choked.:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom