If they add shows to this tour, will my un-used "presale password" get me anywhere?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Knuckle

Acrobat
If they add shows to this tour, will my un-used "presale password" get me anywhere?

I stand with the ranks of those poor (and outraged) souls who couldn't get a single ticket today despite the fact that I was online at 10 am with a high-speed connection. My former Prop/new U2.com presale password got me nothing. NOTHING!

So, now my question now is this. If more shows are added to certain cities on this leg of the tour (as they've done in the past), will my un-used presale code be of any value? It would only seem fair, but then again....why should I expect to be treated fairly?

I can 100% guarantee you an answer to that one.

NOOOOOOO!!!

Any added shows will get added this weekend, and there won't be any presale for them. To do so, would inconvenience ticketBastard, and screw up their monopoly system of corruption.

at least we won't have to type that code as we get the "internal error please return" page on the weekend, we'll just be able to use the mouse. Plan your Sat and Sun now in front of your computer screen.

bonoed said:
at least we won't have to type that code as we get the "internal error please return" page on the weekend, we'll just be able to use the mouse. Plan your Sat and Sun now in front of your computer screen.

after this whole experierence, I wont mind hanging out at the local supermarket (as its the local ticketmaster vendor) this sunday morning.... it has to better than ticketmaster online... what a joke. :(

I don't mean to be so redundant, but I just have to say again....I am so outraged by this.

This was posted at U2.com's mb:

I sent the site team a message yesterday, not through the email system but through clicking on the "U2.com team" member name in the locked announcements section. I have received a reply from them regarding the questions so many fellow Canadians, people in the Southern US and Aussies have been asking. I asked specifically for them to tell me whether I should hold onto my code for the fall dates and whether there would be presales for those dates.
This is their reply:
Hi there,

your presale code will be able to be used for all dates on the vertigo 2005 tour.
Please keep an eye on the site for all information.

thanks
U2.com Team [\i]
(for what it's worth...)
It's not quite as specific an answer as I was looking for but at this stage I'll take what I can get. I will wait for the Calgary concert date and use my code then.

I live in Chicago and the local paper ran a small article stating if you pay the $40 you get the presale, etc, etc. But, you had to join by today. I went on the site, and it said you had to join by yesterday. I thought oh well, I missed out. Now Im glad I missed out. I might take a chance Sat and go to the local department store that has a ticketmaster outlet and see what I can get.

Back
Top Bottom