If they add more shows....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemonfix

Refugee
What cities (in the US and Europe since everywhere else has yet to be scheduled) would you add to U2's itinerary? Nashville? Indy? Austin? Columbus? Cinci? Honalulu or someplace they rarely play? (and no, your backyard doesn't count :wink: )

Yeah, U2 better play five more Boston shows and ten more New York shows. They NEVER get U2 concerts.

L.A. will probably get 1 or 2 more. Hard to believe they play 7 shows in NY and only 2 in L.A., wouldn't surprise me if they ended the tour in L.A. or Anaheim.

There has to be a 3rd Montreal show. The first 2 shows sold out in 29 minutes and there's a one week break between Montreal 2 and Hartford.

Jon

I'd love to see Cincinnati added, and Indianapolis :) The midwest is getting shortchanged a bit.

All you greedy bastards! Your cities already have 2-5 shows. How about sharing the wealth? Anywhere in Alberta would be nice.

Dear U2,

Please consider playing three months in every city.

Thank you,
Whiny Fans

techfire said:
L.A. will probably get 1 or 2 more. Hard to believe they play 7 shows in NY and only 2 in L.A., wouldn't surprise me if they ended the tour in L.A. or Anaheim.

Gee, a girl could wish for that! :yes: But chances? Um...slim...:(

I agree, they played 3 in Anaheim on the first leg of Elevation, and 3 in LA on the last. This year it was 2 and 2, with 2 coming in November. Wouldn't they have already added a 3rd by now if they were going to do so?

daygloeyes2 said:

You're being sarcastic there but that's really not a bad idea...

If one of the venues is my backyard, I'm being completely serious. :wink:

Lila64 said:

Would you take me to a Boston show? They're playing there on my birthday (5/28)!

I'd love to go to the May 28th show. But I can't get tickets for that show and I'm going to the Red Sox game that night anyways.

Lila64 said:

hopefully you will be supplying tim tams as well...

The price of admission will cover two Tim Tams per concertgoer. Extras shall be available from the stand by the pool during the concert.

Doesn't LA have 5 shows already on this tour?

How about actually playing Europe properly and not just the richest north/west countries?

you can never get enough U2!

Axver writes: The price of admission will cover two Tim Tams per concertgoer. Extras shall be available from the stand by the pool during the concert.

POOL PARTY!!!

Lila64 said:
I agree, they played 3 in Anaheim on the first leg of Elevation, and 3 in LA on the last. This year it was 2 and 2, with 2 coming in November. Wouldn't they have already added a 3rd by now if they were going to do so?

If I remember, they didn't announce the Fall Elevation shows until September sometime. I'm sure they'll add at least 1 more show, it's during Laker and maybe hockey season, so that could delay the arena calendar.

Back
Top Bottom