If they add more shows....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm hoping for a show to be added in Columbus ... Cincinnati is too far away for me. It's like 3 hours ... but if I got GA's I would most definately make the trip.:wink:

daygloeyes2 said:
Only 2 shows in LA? That's hard to believe.

um LA has 4 total this tour. 2 in april and 2 in nov. I think last tour they did 5 total- 2 -first leg and 3 fall leg. So I doubt that shows will be added to LA.

my bad, after checking u2tours.com I just realized they only in played LA 3 three times in the fall leg and none in the first leg of the elevation tour. So, actually they have played LA more this tour than last.

Last edited:
U2Fanatic4ever said:

um LA has 4 total this tour. 2 in april and 2 in nov. I think last tour they did 5 total- 2 -first leg and 3 fall leg. So I doubt that shows will be added to LA.

my bad, after checking u2tours.com I just realized they only in played LA 3 three times in the fall leg and none in the first leg of the elevation tour. So, actually they have played LA more this tour than last.

um, I think we're talking about the 3rd leg. NY has 7 during the 3rd leg alone, LA only 2. And during Elevation, they played 2 in LA and returned a few weeks later to play 1 or 2 more, so a return in maybe December is possible. Who knows.

My boyfriend, who lived in Minnesota for a long time, thinks it's really weird that they chose to play Detroit over Minneapolis. Usually when artists come to the Midwest, they go straight to MN, apparently.

locomosquito said:
My boyfriend, who lived in Minnesota for a long time, thinks it's really weird that they chose to play Detroit over Minneapolis. Usually when artists come to the Midwest, they go straight to MN, apparently.

They ARE playing Minneapolis. And it's even before Detroit.

those interested if your city might get added. Here are the 3rd leg open dates that will probably see added shows

keep in mind that U2 is not playing 3 consecutive nights at all on this tour, so any back to back shows, will be followed by an open date

Sep 26th to October 2nd is open

November 29th to December 2nd is open.

my guess, 4 , possibly 5 more shows added?

all of those dates are open at our big arena in Oklahoma City, but the thing is there is this shit fuck 3rd rate hockey team that plays games in it. So I hope they will schedule U2 if they can, before that schedule is made. We have gotten everbody but U2 since we built that damn thing.

It's like they are the last ones left, and the only ones that matter ,to me. I'd be happy with an extra date in Dallas or even Kansas City if they aren't going to play OKC.

Last edited:
I don't think Finland ever had a U2 concert.

And what about Russia?
But if they could manage, I wouldn't mind another Copenhagen date... :wink:

I was shocked that they didn't have shows in Columbus, Indianapolis, or even Cincy from the start of the tour!

I would think if they played only one of those, it would be Cincy since they do already have shows in Cleveland, Detroit, Chicago, and Pittsburgh. Cincy would be a spot for those more south of those places and for those in Kentucky/Tennessee (if there are any fans in that area! :wink: ).

Plus, Cincy just recently lifted their laws that banned "GA" floor tickets at concerts, Bono also made a stop there on his "Heartland" (?) tour with Ashley Judd and others, and was scheduled to attend that Underground Railroad Museum there with Oprah (did he ever attend that?).

Of course somewhere in Midwest Ohio is always a great place to perform too! :wink:

Nashville?? Uh no...don't see that one happening. Axver would be able to confirm this or not, but I don't think U2 has ever played Nashville...at least not since they have been playing arenas and stadiums. Maybe a club...

unosdostres14 said:
They should go to a large college campus...like Champaign, Illinois or Madison, Wisconsin.

NEVER AGAIN--Champaign that is. They cancelled a ZooTV outside broadcast show there due to slow ticket sales. I had 2nd row. They wound up moving that date to the World for a third Chicago show, and gave us first shot at tickets. But it wasn't the same.

Still pissed. End rant.

scarlet october said:
I'm hoping for a show to be added in Columbus ... Cincinnati is too far away for me. It's like 3 hours ... but if I got GA's I would most definately make the trip.:wink:

I live in Columbus and would love to have a show here, but I won't complain since I am going to the Cleveland and Pittsburgh shows. I am just glad to be going to a show! Can't wait for the fall!!

Back
Top Bottom