I was thinking about the upcoming tour for this album today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

david

ONE love, blood, life
and I got to thinking about the titles for the album's songs and how the album is going to sound and that maybe this tour is going to be drastically different from previous tours.. And I don't mean by the whole look and feel of the tour, I mean by the actual songs they'll play time time around.

Think back to when Achtung Baby came out and how the tour basically showcased that album and they played almost the entire album give our take a few songs.

This album seems like it's going to have 11 classic U2 songs so that means a lot of stuff they played in the past will probably get bumped off the setlist.

And if this album is a true rock album with BIG SONGS as promised and as we've already heard (I'm talking about the 4 samples leaked already) then I guess in all honestly a lot of older stuff isn't going to seem relevent anymore. And most importantly.. Will the acoustic set which has been a life staple for so long be scrapped? It'd be sad to see it go.. Maybe it will stick around though. Since they play roughly 22 to 24 songs a show I am sure an acoustic set would be a good time to give people a rest before totally rocking them out again.

I dunno. I guess I am bored.

Back
Top Bottom