I Want To Live in Minneapolis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Another Day

The Fly
YOU LUCKY FUCKERS!!!!!

"CRUMBS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and "TFT"! and "TO"! and "Horses"!

I don't CARE if it's 25 degrees and snowy there right now, I should've moved when I had the chance.

Maybe I should move to Milwaukee now, I wonder what's gonna happen there....

Minneapolis should be a Canadian city.

Cold weather, sold out hockey arenas; all they need is a Tim Horton's and they're set!

:wink:

I won't go into how much I love Minneapolis...but I WILL go into how horrible the last two U2 shows have been in Minneapolis.

Popmart Minneapolis was an average show. The Metrodome is a horrible venue for EVERYTHING.

Elevation downright SUCKED. I don't think it sold out...Air Elevation had an in-flight emergency after going through some storms, and Bob Hewson was ill. Bono's head was clearly NOT in Minneapolis that night. He went through all the motions with little or no emotion. It was just another concert.

Last night was amazing. Target Center is an acoustic nightmare, but there was so much more to offset this. A RECORD corwd for the venue...an energized band...and a fresh setlist. I really could not have asked for a better show.

Now...if you are TRULY thinking of moving the Minneapolis...GO FOR IT. It truly is a GREAT GREAT metro area!

I love Minneapolis. I would so move there, and not just 'cause you got Crumbs :wink: A lot of my family lives up there so I always associate Minnesota with good things... and I can take the cold.

I was born in St. Paul and grew up between Minneapolis and St. Paul. It is a GREAT place to live. My husband even moved here FROM DUBLIN!
And it really isn't THAT cold around here anymore. We love that global warming shit.:up:

Back
Top Bottom