I just want to say thank you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LoveTown

Refugee
To the band...even if they never see this heh.

This tour started off on a sour note but you guys swooped in to fix it for your fanclub members. I am not hearing the sadness of so many fans being shut out like I did during the last tour. You are playing more shows in some of the cities where demand is highest and it even seems like somehow the ticketmaster system is more fair. Who would have thought they would be releasing tix now, so long after everybody thought the shows were sold-out?

I am even in favor of the lottey process to get into the elipse. I think it's cool that fans don't have to stand in line for 3-4 days in the middle of winter just hoping to get into the sweet spot....you even made that fair!!

Anyway, it gives this VERY long time U2 fan faith in my band again. Thanks guys :)

Looking forward to seeing you in Boston on 12/4 and 12/5

oh and I am even in favor of the lottey process to get into the elipse. I think it's cool that fans don't have to stand in line for 3-4 days in the middle of winter just hoping to get into the sweet spot....you even made that fair!!

Last edited:
I want to say thanks in advance ... I'll be seeing them in 3 days :hyper: I dont care if I get into the ellipse or not... I will just be happy to be there!

Dress up like a Fly/McPhisto hybrid. Not only will you get in, but you'll get up on stage. :) It would be helpful if you know how to dance like a "multimedia performance artist".... ;)

Yes the more I hear people that are connected with the band and even band members themselves saying that it is a miracle that we even got a tour, it makes me so very thankful for any concerts that I get to see!

:heart: U2 :heart:

wow...I read my post...and this is why ppl should not post before they put their contacts in for the day.... I repeated myself...meant to cut and past and I just copied...hahahaha

Hey Love Town, no worries. Your hearts in the right place, at least you weren't posting while drunk which always leads to fun places. ;)

Back
Top Bottom