I Got GA tickets after receivng a Ticktmaster email due to presale problems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adamgirl

The Fly
I received the ticketmaster letter since I was affected by the presale mess and replyed back. (Which was Ticketmasters fault. I got an error message after hitting the submit button. I didnt feel that I was in any position to blast U2 in my experinces with them.) They shortly called be back and offered me two GA tickets which is legit. I have the confirmation and everything and was able to look up my order on their website. I was also able to cancel my previous order from the public sale of some not so great seats.

Dear Valued Customer:
Response to U2's Fan Club pre-sale has been phenomenal. U2, U2.com, Clear Channel and Ticketmaster are cooperating to do everything possible to help fans who had difficulty trying to purchase during the presale.

Our records indicate that you tried unsuccessfully to use your unique code to obtain tickets during our recent pre-sale for U2.com subscribers.

If you were unable to complete your fan club pre-sale ticket transaction and are still interested in attending the event, please e-mail us the following information before Tuesday, February 1, 2005. While we cannot guarantee availability of tickets, we will do our best to accommodate legitimate requests in response to this e-mail on a first come first serve basis.

REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Your U2.com Passcode
- The best phone number to contact you
- The venue and date you were trying to attend
We will have a representative contact you in the next 48 hrs.
Important notes:
- Your reply e-mail must come from the e-mail address we sent this mail to.
- Please be certain to have your U2.com subscriber code in hand so that we can verify your subscription.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you,
Ticketmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom