I feel bad for this guy - but I still laughed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosleftone

Refugee
Poor guy over on another bands message board I frequent was buying tickets for the first Philly show this morning. Apparently he had been using two browsers and wasnt paying attention, he accidentally bought 2 tickets to the Hilary Duff show tonight roflmao.

LOL! I've done stupid stuff like that too before, he just has to contact TM they'll refund it when he explains what happened. I have so many times bought tickets to venues in other states by accident when you're in such a rush, and click on the wrong one.

That's a classic tho, the Duffer.

Man how dumb can one person be, I just looked at the Hilary Duff show and its in a different venue and the price range is completely different.

Ive had brain farts before but my God.

Even funnier is that he cant get through on the phone to Ticketmaster and the show is in 4 hours, damn sucks to be him today.

boosterjuice said:
If all the u2 ticket troubles keep up, maybe we should all just go to the Duff concert instead.

oh man, that'd be great, imagine the whole Duff concert being filled with people who couldn't get U2 tickets... and we just all start singing U2 songs out of nowhere :wink:

wow, that guy is an idiot. especially since all you have to do to get to the u2 part of TM.com is click on the picture.

you'd think any moron would be able to do that.

people are dumb.

Well this ticket choas sure has made me laugh quite a bit today :laugh: That's the only good thing to come out of it I guess.

bonosleftone said:
Poor guy over on another bands message board I frequent was buying tickets for the first Philly show this morning. Apparently he had been using two browsers and wasnt paying attention, he accidentally bought 2 tickets to the Hilary Duff show tonight roflmao.

Hey, it's easy to do! ...Hilary Duff --- U2...who the hell can tell the difference between these newfangled noisemakers these days anyway? ;)

Im not angry at all today, I got shit seats for both Philly shows and am one ticket short for 5/14, but I knew today was going to be bonkers. However, the presale Im still miffed about.

I read this out loud to my housemates, as it was far too amusing to keep to myself. They nearly wet themselves laughing! :lol: :laugh: :lmao:

dude hasnt been back since he said he was on hold for TM, Im still wondering if he got hosed and stuck with the Duff

well there's one difference, U2 plays live, and Bono is really singing, Duffer doesn't, she lip syncs. That's the new trend, like Ashlee.

sallycinnamon78 said:
I read this out loud to my housemates, as it was far too amusing to keep to myself. They nearly wet themselves laughing! :lol: :laugh: :lmao:

There's nothing more lovely than English girls laughing... :applaud:

This is the funniest thing I have heard today. Brilliant!!!

Wonder how much Duff tickets go for on ebay... hmmm? jk

bonosleftone said:

Is that the story he's sticking with? Maybe he wanted to go to Hilary Duff. Hmmmm...? :hmm:

apparently he got stuck with the Duff tickets and ended up going down to the venue and only made back half of what he spent on them lmao

Back
Top Bottom